• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Like father like son?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Eru-777

I'll leave that up to your imagination...
Website
www.myspace.com
Ever since I started playing Kingdom Hearts I noticed that Riku looks extremely like he would be the son of Sephiroth. I mean they both have the same color eyes, and the same color hair! They even were on the evil side!(well, Riku was for a time) And the same thing goes for Sora. He looks like his parents would be Cloud and Aeris b/c he has spiky hair like Cloud and brown hair like Aeris*lol* I've never played FFVII, but I've heard about it and I know there would be no way this could happen(not even on Kh b/c Cloud and Aeris are in their teens too I think) But I just think it's a little weird that they are so close to looking like people from FFVII. If it could happen though I think it would be cool! What about everyone else? Do you think it would be neat or just freaky?

S King

Exactly. You can only create so many original characters before they start to look a like anyway. NJMIgnatio and Dual_wielder have got it.

sinharvest_angel

what the crap? this is stupid, ur over anlyzing this there is no way like i said before in another thread i have a better chance of being struck by lighting seven times in a row and surviving then this ever happening, i suppos that the ending of kh is going to be sum real 5-year old kid waking up from a dream after watching evry disney movie in one night and then dreamt kh

saratp

Bronze Member
Awards
your right. they look like they are sora & rikus parents?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back