• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Lightning Returns: Final Fantasy XIII - Who wants Behemoth Steaks?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

robvandam111

Silver Member
Awards
There was in Japan, but it didn't include the Assassin's Creed or AKB48 Outfits. Not sure if the DLC was on-disc or if it was just on a voucher, though.

Yeah, that was the one I was referring to. It had almost everything. I haven't heard anything from it since they announced it.

Shadow Fenix

I 'Member
Awards
Got a quick question about XIII-2. Was there ever a complete XIII-2 game including the DLCs?

I wish they did. Ended up caving and buying the story DLC just to get the real damn ending that should've been included on the disc.

Speaking of this though, I need to go back and clean up LR. Only game in the trilogy I don't have the platinum for yet

MATGSY

Silver Member
Awards
[video=youtube;pgWXWPLx_NA]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pgWXWPLx_NA[/video]
I was rooting for Wonder Woman :(

maryadavies

She Shoots for the Stars
Awards
Website
maryadavies.vze.com
I thought people might wanna know.

Lightening Returns(PC) coming in December

Yay. If it's anything like XII-2, the DLC..well, all that isn't copyrighted in some way..will come with it. Now if I could just get that new hdd..(The PC XII-2 came with the dlc. Which is one of the reasons I want to play that version.)

Last edited:

Goldpanner

KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
I got asked by Sora96 to translate the last three chapters of the Reminiscence -tracer of memories- novella (set after Lightning Returns) that apparently nobody on the internet had done yet (Sazh, NORA and Serah's stories). If you're interested you can read them here!

edit: done all of them now :3

Last edited:

Lonbilly

Captain Marvel is a lesbian send tweet
Awards
I might be in the minority saying this, but gameplay-wise, this was probably the most fun I've ever had with an FF game. It's definitely not the best FF I have ever played, but from a gameplay standpoint, it definitely is my personal favorite.

Pretty excited for the Steam release so that way I can stream the entire series on PC.

Awards
I might be in the minority saying this, but gameplay-wise, this was probably the most fun I've ever had with an FF game. It's definitely not the best FF I have ever played, but from a gameplay standpoint, it definitely is my personal favorite.

Pretty excited for the Steam release so that way I can stream the entire series on PC.

It seemed a little redundant to emphasize on how much you liked the gameplay, as you already made your point the first time.
But anyway, I am looking forward to the PC release.
I just hope it fixes any and all issues in the console version.
And please let us adjust the resolution for Christ sake!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back