• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Light Yagami in Jump Force...

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Kirankrt

I could forgive Light not being a playable character... yet he did so very little in the story mode it was ridiculous. He was wasted in this game. They really dumbed Light down a lot. A cube that can give him powers to go against the likes of Frezia and Goku...and he just wants to use it and power up a notebook that most likely wouldn’t even work on half the cast...

Him alleging with JF; okay that’s in character. But outside of him helping Kane at the end, the scene where he joins the Venoms has little impact on the plot. It just seemed like he only existed for that sequel hook.

Honestly I feel like Light would just abandon the Death Note and use the cubes; he’s power hungry.

Or heck, even just use Kane’s cube and use with the final boss, becoming a God of all worlds.

I even did a full theory video before the game was released:

They shouldn’t have hyped him up.

Perkilator

Awards
Oh boy, I never thought I'd agree on something with a negative Nancy. If he's not even close to impactful, let alone (heaven forbid) playable in any capacity, don't bother hyping him up.

Back