• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Light v dark

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

mjejr1

So assuming the seven lights are aqua, ven, sora, riku, kari, lea, and mickey

who are the 13 darkness
we got ymx, mx, xemnas, ansem sod, braig, isa, terranort, and then who?

kirabook

Bronze Member
Awards
It will most likely be the unrevealed people of the new Org. We won't know the rest of them until the next game. I don't think Terranort is included either.

mjejr1

I believe as of now terra still has to be under mx control, otherwise wouldnt there be 8 lights? and no need to bring kari in

Sephiroth0812

Guardian of Light
Awards
exactly why terra has to be on team xehanort, otherwise there would be 8 lights. Unless mickey doesnt count?

It can also be that one of the others doesn't count.
The "seven lights" are said to be destinied to protect the seven hearts of pure light. Kairi is already a member of the latter group. It's a bit iffy that she would be in both groups.
Lea could also fall out of the equation though, at least more likely than Mickey.
I think that Sora, Riku, Mickey, Aqua and Ventus can almost surely count as confirmed. How the last two "spots" are filled is the main question.

mjejr1

Kairi has to be in both groups, other wise yen sid wouldnt have brought her to the tower. imo anyways

IanM2

I mean, the only completely confirmed one is actually Kairi because Yen Sid specifically says that she will be one.

And I think maybe the Red Eyed Unknown will be darkness.

By the way, it's Xigbar and Saix again. You'll know why if you watch the start of the game.

mjejr1

I assumed that was a flashback. And vanitas I think should be on the team xehanort list, he'll be back

kirabook

Bronze Member
Awards
Subtitles have shown that the 7 Lights are the 7 Pure hearts of light that originally created the realm they all live in today *the 7 princesses*. So no, Terra not being included in the 13 Darknesses won't even affect the 7 lights number. Even though Kairi is included in the 7 Lights, Yen Sid still wants her to be trained to protect the other princesses since she can wield a keyblade.

mjejr1

the subs show that the seven lights, and seven princesses are different. The seven princesses are the hearts of pure light that recreated the world. The seven light Im reffering to are the seven that yen sid must fight the 13 darknesses, and he clearly states only seven, and only 13, so terra can affect it if hes one of the seven protectors of light yen sid mentions

kirabook

Bronze Member
Awards
Hm... I'll have to watch it again, but that's not what I got out of the video/subs.

Edit:
It seems the subs make a distinction between the 7 lights and 7 Pure hearts of light. But...
The seven lights were said to have split off the x-blade to protect the 7 pure hearts.... yet it's the 7 pure hearts that are needed to make the x-blade and not that 7 lights that originally made it? That's weird, which makes me thing they're the same thing.

Waves_Blade

The X-Blade is a subject that we lack a lot of information on.

It's said the X-blade exists along side of KH. In what way? What function?

I believe, correct me if I'm wrong, that Yen Sid also said that the Keyblade War shattered the X-Blade?

?????

mjejr1

Thats what the subs say, but the xblade is really confusing, lol. Before we thought it was 1 pure light and one pure dark to make it now were up to 20 things needed

Sephiroth0812

Guardian of Light
Awards
Can it be that we are talking about the wrong thing?

The seven hearts of pure light (aka the princesses) cannot be used to forge the X-blade because the X-blade needs two hearts: one light and one dark.
These must clash together in battle and intersect.

The dark keyblade from KH 1 however was forged from six of the seven hearts of the princesses, with only Kairi's missing.

kirabook

Bronze Member
Awards
Yes, he did. The x-blade shattered, the 7 lights split from it, and 7 pure hearts of light created/restored the light realm everyone *almost everyone* lives in today. If something happens to the pure hearts, things could go bad, and Xehanort might be planning to use said hearts to restore the x-blade and get KH.

Edit:
Well, in the subs they mention x-blade... hm... unless he plans on using the pure hearts purely to create conflict and fighting and whatnot, I'm not really sure anymore. XD

mjejr1

Curse you nomura and your confusing plot line! whatever happned to a boy just wanting to find his friends, lol.

Absolute

I wonder if they would bring in new characters, or use characters we already saw at one point. For instance, the lost 4 organization members.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back