• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Light orb

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

zian

must be like the same world or soming
i dont know but good eyesite

Vice

SF
Awards
Website
www.myspace.com
The Two worlds Disney Castle and Steamboat Willy are One and the Same. If you notice they both hold that White Double Door. SBW is playing a very important Role in the Game. If you can Recall Merlin States that about the Doors

"Behind these Doors hold a truly Specail Wold"
That would is Called SBW and is where the light was first discovered.

I think that should cover just about everything you need to know

zian

i think so too
but what about the heartless in that world?

TheMuffinMan

Armchair Administrator
captainobvious.gif

That is the Orb from Disney Castle and that is the Door that Merlin showed them...

The Orb was most likely stolen and taken to SBW through the Door, so Sora and Co. go through the Door in order to get it back...

I'm pretty sure I'm just repeating what V-V said, but I'll say it anyway to reinforce it into your skulls...

Remember awhile back, the translation of Merlin at Disney Castle, with Sora and Co standing outside that White door?

Merlin said that

"Beyond this door lies a special/Unique world"

Well, that World is Steam Boat Willie...

SBW world is where light was first discovered, and it's my speculation that the Orb in Disney castle is that light, and has been gaurded by the King ever since it was found inside the SBW world...

If you notice, there was one screen shot that showed that the Steam Boat's cargo was actually the Orb, and then later we see Sora standing next to it near the White door...

UnknownEnigma

has anyone said this.....thats what probably donald ment in kh......take care of the light or light orb??? ha just a thought but yeah everything they said up there

TheMuffinMan

Armchair Administrator
I'm pretty sure that Donald was saying

"Daisy, could you take care of the--- (Gets cut off here, but I shall add what i beleive he was trying the say) gummi ship?"

"Of course, you be careful now..."

Reason why I doubt he was talking about the Orb:

1. Kh2 was barely even a concept while they were making KH, so i doubt the idea of the Orb was even in Nomura's head until a year or two afterwards

2. If donald was talking about taking care of the Orb, why ask Daisy to do it? Why not the Queen?

TheMuffinMan

Armchair Administrator
If you look above you would have seen that two people had already stated that quote...

And you misquoted it too...

Merlin said:

"Beyond this door lies a Special/Unique world"

F-

door_to_the_ligh

Sorry to go off topic, but if you didn't know I used to watch tje disney classics when I was little and pete is a cat (well at least they said he was).
first thing, hes a lynx (like some kind of wild cat)

1. Kh2 was barely even a concept while they were making KH, so i doubt the idea of the Orb was even in Nomura's head until a year or two afterwards
second (i might sound like an idiot tryin to correct themuffinman but anyways...) i dont think it was only a concept, first of all, the ending obviously showed thered be a sequel (the king and riku gone, the letter with the kings seal on it) and the special secrets (ASAS & DD) made it kinda obvious.
this shows nomura had some ideas for the sequel, but if the orb is really something important, it mustve been what donald was referring to...and i doubt its the gummi ship (1-theyre using it...so he wouldnt ask her to to that since he aint leavin it at disney castle. 2-he would ask someone like chip and dale to take care of that sort of stuff)

TheMuffinMan

Armchair Administrator
Daisy not a

"Daisy can you take care of the-"

As in "Can you watch over the-"

What donald was using waas the context of the phrase that means "Can your prepare the-"

And the ending and ASAS/DD were put there in case the game was popular... if no one likes KH, then they would be there sitting in space...

But for the sole fact that a ton of people liked KH, those things gave Nomura a thing to fall back on and have ready for a basic idea for Kh2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back