• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Light? Dark? Or Twilight?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

What would you be? Light? Dark? Twilight?

• Light? (Sora)

Votes: 18 13.5%
  • Dark? (Riku)

Votes: 41 30.8%
  • Twilight? (BHK)

Votes: 74 55.6%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

UnknownEnigma

ha this is hard....but id go for twilight and yay 2 keyblades! but yeah twilight it is for me! ive expierienced both sides and i like...the middle

C

crossed heart

I choose darkness cuz you have an unlimited amount of soldiers like a billion heartless

Aminity

R.I.P. Sh[EX]
I voted dark, but Id have to say twilight because I could go either way. To the side with darkness, or the side with light.

doreo503

Annihilation...Redemption
I chose Twilight because twilight is right inbetween dark and light. So it goes like this add to much light and people become blind and connot see add to much darkness and people lose sight of the light they once knew. Yet if you add an equal amount of each you remain in perfect balance.

dragon_heart

Well every vote counts.

I stay with darkness.

But in real life balence is a necisity just like SoulEater2118 said.

Yin and yang. Is something all of us need. Dark and light, we all walk the twilight path.

C

crossed heart

darkness will rule all. Those with light feel my rage. You can't do anything about it. Welcome Oblivian see my power. Darkness will rule your heart

doreo503

Annihilation...Redemption
Twilight, true to the heart yet motives remain unseen. Fight for justice, yet reasons are still unknown. Wields the Keyblade, yet no one knows why. Ok i'm bored now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back