• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Light Cycle Mini game

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

YaibaTatsuJin

Website
www.myspace.com
How many of you guys took you to score 30 in the light cycle minigame? Scoring 30 was required to complete it in Jiminy's Journal. This minigame is the one at Space Paranoids. Tron's world. I don't remember as much but it took me like 8-10 times to actually score 30 or more. My actual score was 32. Did anyone got frustrated on this part? Cause I was.

KHLover916

You better take that pic down look at my sig theres nothing there because I put a pick featuring the three knights dual wielding. And it got taken down. Plus I got complaints from people. Got fustrated got just 30.

SoraGaurdian

I didn't get a 30 but I'm not planning on it...>.> I did find it a fun mini-game though! Gotta be fast on the buttons! He-he...

Raz

i'm nobody
Staff member
Awards
violent_anger said:
the trick is to turn at the last second so they crash into the wall

If they die on the wall, it doesn't count to your score.

YaibaTatsuJin

Website
www.myspace.com
KHLover916 said:
You better take that pic down look at my sig theres nothing there because I put a pick featuring the three knights dual wielding. And it got taken down. Plus I got complaints from people. Got fustrated got just 30.

Hmm....really? Alright then. I got other pics to show anyways! ^_^ Thanks for the heads up!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back