• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Fanfiction ► Light and Dark

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

13 Blades

This is my first fan fiction, so bare with me. I’m going to give the prolog first and then if I get a lot of good posts, I’ll continue. Anyways, let’s get started!

Prolog

In life, there are many opposites. The most important is the opposite of light and dark. From these 2 come 5 powers: Unity, Chaos, Neutral, Complete Dark, and Complete Light. Neutral is everything and everyone. Neutral is what we humans think as normal. Its symbol is this:

The next is Unity. Unity is when light and dark mix together to work together. Sora and Riku are perfect examples of this. Unity’s symbol is this:

We know it as the Yin and the Yang. The next is Chaos. Chaos is when light and dark mix together to destroy each other. This is the most unstable power of all 5 of the powers. Its symbol is:

Complete Dark and Complete Light’s symbols have never been recorded in history, mainly because no mortal was or has been complete light or complete dark. That will all change soon, for Sora and Riku will have to fight and destroy creatures with 3 of these powers, and it will be extremely hard. However, they first must learn the power of Unity fully to take on those powers. First, though, they have to be sent on the quest…

13 Blades

Ahh! the symbols didn't post! I'll just tell you them. Neutral is the Yin Yang symbol but far a part, Unity is the normal Yin Yang Symbol, and Chaos is the Yin Yang symbol without the circles in the middle of the black and white parts of the symbol. im so sorry!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back