• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Fanfiction ► Light and Dark Unite

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Anonymous

Little 'Ol Me
...It was rushed, but I think it came out good for being rushed!
It also has a huge storyline in it.

Anonymous

Little 'Ol Me
...I had planned it to be... oh, around 8 parts... :D

No, really, I expected it to be that, but now that seems like a long time for a fanfic, so I probably will shorten it...

*cause the parts get longer...

Anonymous

Little 'Ol Me
Well, I made a sig (which I will now say is for this fic!)
It's in my sig, (just right click it and click properties, then copy the url if you want it)

Just say light and dark unite under it or something like that if you actually do take it (which I doubt, it's not that good (it's my first))

Taokitty

A Chagrined Fool.
Awards
People's Fragile Dreams, Relinquished from Anixiet
Okay!=^_^= Awsome update!... For some reason though, now... I really like Zexion..o_O Not in the way I like Gaara but in a.. Sisterly way for Zexion.. o_O He seemed to cute and innocent when he died!>.<... Don't ask.. About the Gaara and Zexion thing...>.>
Edit:.. That last sentence cam out wrong a little...o_O

Anonymous

Little 'Ol Me
...really?
It actually moved you a bit?
I thought it was horrible... it could have been so nice... but it's too late now...

Anonymous

Little 'Ol Me
...what?
You lost me there...
(I must seem stupid after all the times I've gotten lost when somebody talks, but remember, I IS SMATER THE LOTS UP PEOPL)
XD I'm bored

And what do you think of the sig? (wrong place, I know, but I feel like asking)

Also, I should have an update done by Tuesday if I get lucky... sorry, I'm not in a very creative mood...

Taokitty

A Chagrined Fool.
Awards
Lol, that's fine!=^_^= The sigs pretty awsome, btw! It reminds me of another sig, actually..o_O Also, sorry about that! I meant,"Not very many things make me cry now a days!"*sweat*

Also, sometimes I have a habit of confusing some people!=^_^= Like nothing is something since it's acknowledged it's something but something is nothing as well! Not that confusing, but it confused one of my friends at school! Lol.

Anonymous

Little 'Ol Me
I always find that to be a funny paradox :D
Phew, that was a tupo XD

But I always believe that nothing really is nothing because nothing is just the name we give to the absence of substance, which means it really is nothing, but by giving it a name it becomes somthing, so if we just leave a blank where nothing should be then it remains nothing.
XD

I confused my friend with that to!
It was so funny cause he stared at me like "wtf"
It's so weird, I think almost everyone on here is more intelligent than the people in my school. I enjoy being criticized by fellow smart people!

All of you here are smart! *angelic music*

Okay, that paradox made me waaaaaaaaaaaay to happy...

Taokitty

A Chagrined Fool.
Awards
YAY!*is replying to the comment about us being smart*=^_^= I wonder if you'll become hyper/happy like you did a couple of days ago?o_O Lol.

(Also, I think that because nothing exists, it's something since nothing has to have a form for itself to actually be that, like for instance, we usually prefer to pure darkness as nothing, but it's there since we're there, since nothing is a place that can be accessed to, it's like a black worm hole, like the nobodies!=^_^= Since they're supposed to be nothing, yet, they are a image of what nothing is whne it is something...o_O Okay, now I'm getting a little random with the nothing,something theory...Lol)

Anonymous

Little 'Ol Me
You lost me when you put it in KH text... o_O

However, I believe that nothing really is nothing because we make it something when we refer to it as a something, but in reality if we do not interfere with it, it is nothing. But by nature, nothing is a vacuum because of passive transport, so nothing cannot remain nothing unless everything is nothing, which means that nothing is something because it is what makes up something.

Okay, that's enough. You kind of lost me when you reffered to darkness (unless prefer was meant to be refer...)

But I think it shows that all of us are smart.
Hehehe.... nobody around me is smart enough to have a conversation like that. Thank you!

Anonymous

Little 'Ol Me
Twitching?

I have ADD, and yet I don't twitch. My intelligence overcomes it, and so I manage to control myself nearly all of the time.

Feel free to post intelligent nonsense that hardly connects to the review anytime XD

Taokitty

A Chagrined Fool.
Awards
Lol, thanks! But, I don't mean twitching in real life, oddly enough!o_O I just meant I have a bad habit of twitching since that's how I mentally feel like doing, or it just matches! Lol.

... What's ADD?o_O(sorry! Sometimes, I get confused easily! >.<)

Anonymous

Little 'Ol Me
Attention Defecit Disorder

It means your attention is drawn away easily, and in some cases the person twitches uncontrolably.
I have a case in which I occasionally skip over details and my attention is drawn away easily, and I have to squirm a bit, but I usually don't twitch.

Anonymous

Little 'Ol Me
Well, I've decided, I'm starting a new fic.
However, I will try to do this one and the new one at the same time, because I do not want to discontinue this one.

I do think it will be better than this one, but it will take a while to get up.
So.... Uhh, read the new one and uhh, read this one to... I guess

EDIT- with what I had in mind for a fan-fic became a completly original fantasy... which I don't think will be that good, seeing as it is my first. :)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back