• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Fanfiction ► Light and Dark Unite

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Never4Gotten

Yeah,I did find that a little, ummm, odd. About the last hint, did Xigbar or Zexion say that. Maybe he did become whole again. Pretty sad if that is what it is. To be living in a dead way. To be nonexistentant. Then when you finally , truely live again,you die. that's sad. Crazy theory here,but maybe love will make them whole? Then that means that Ansem and Aerith will be whole again.

Golden_x_Heart

ANONYMOUS TEH CHAPPY WAS UBERLY SAD!
But still wonderful in all it's sadness.
Poor Zexion, I always liked him. I don't know why, but I did.
But yesh, the chappy was very...
Damaticallynessishlyness...ly.
<.< >.>
UPDATE!!!!
Yay for random outbursts! <333
<3

Anonymous

Little 'Ol Me
... I am actually dissapointed by the last part...

I really could have made it more dramatic, or at least re-written to be better than that...
I think I might take it down and re-do it... if you don't mind that is.

Anyway, I will try to get at least one update up, but I haven't had much time to write... and my allergies are making me want to claw out my eyes... ARGHH!!! IT IS SO ANNOYING!!!!!

P.S.- I saw what you look like Goldie... I always thought you were some geeky person, but you actually are normal! (this is a compliment... I am not very good at communicating with people... or at least complimenting them :D )
I STILL LOVE YOUR YUNA SIG!!! I WANT IT SOOOO BADLY!!!!

Golden_x_Heart

Anonymous said:
P.S.- I saw what you look like Goldie... I always thought you were some geeky person, but you actually are normal! (this is a compliment... I am not very good at communicating with people... or at least complimenting them :D )
I STILL LOVE YOUR YUNA SIG!!! I WANT IT SOOOO BADLY!!!!
GEEKY?!
Grr.
Well, if it's an "Anonymous" type of compliment, I guess I accept. =D
Update. You owe it to me for thinking I was a geek.
A geek...goshers...
<3

edit: If you ever get on AIM, well, you need to get on now. So I can yell at j00 for thinking I was a geek without spaming or sending a PM. =D

Anonymous

Little 'Ol Me
.. how do you have my Aim!?!?!?!
STALKER!!!!!

*calls police*
I really don't use Aim anymore... I usually come on here instead! A lot more fun!
I might go on... but I forgot my password... I'll try...

EDIT- I got on... but boy it is wierd after not being on for so long....

Anonymous

Little 'Ol Me
You know I was playing!

And I'll give you rep *muttersyourmajestymutters*
Playing again, anyway, what about the last commentm about rewriting it. what do you think?

Anonymous

Little 'Ol Me
I am, but the last comment is asking everyone.

I asked if you would mind if I took the last part down so that I could make it more dramatic, or else re-write it because I was pretty dissapointed by it... not dramatic enough or detailed enough for my taste...

Anonymous

Little 'Ol Me
...I'm not really into this story....
I engoy writing it, but I feel like now I have improved and can start one much better than this one... but has just as deep a story line....

ANyway, if I have extra time I wilil do it, but I am swamped with hw!

EDIT- I must make it up to GOldie by becoming green so that she can become green. If I ever do a really good chapter, and I mean only if it's good, then give me rep, otherwise, don't just hand it away. I wish to earn GOldie's trust back

...I will get us both green. I am sick of grey.

Last edited:

Never4Gotten

Good luck, Anonymous! I am rooting for ya.

Does that mean you aregonna stop the story? I know that anythingyou do will be great, but I am really enjoying this. I will support you 100 percent nomatter what you choose. I hope that you will finish, though.

Anonymous

Little 'Ol Me
NO! I am definetly gonna finish this, it's just that I wouldn't mind starting a new one...

I hate fics that stop before they end (not mentionning any names *coughgoldiecough)
No, I'm already on your bad side after the geek comment.

But, if I am struck by an idea, then you might just see two fanfics written Anonymously

Golden_x_Heart

Anonymous said:
EDIT- I must make it up to GOldie by becoming green so that she can become green. If I ever do a really good chapter, and I mean only if it's good, then give me rep, otherwise, don't just hand it away. I wish to earn GOldie's trust back

...I will get us both green. I am sick of grey.
CHA! =D
Update. Now. Why? Because.
Wow, I'm turning into Fuu..
<3

edit: Okay, scratch that. I'm suddenly in a very crummy mood (don't ask) and probably not gonna be on anymore tonight. So you can wait to update.

Last edited:

Anonymous

Little 'Ol Me
You took an egg Never4Gotten!
NOw Goldie's a stalker and you're a thief!

*trying to cheer Goldie up in a pathetic attempt at a joke

Well, I changed the chapter so now it's one of those ones that are very dull but necessary...

Golden_x_Heart

Anonymous said:
You took an egg Never4Gotten!
NOw Goldie's a stalker and you're a thief!

*trying to cheer Goldie up in a pathetic attempt at a joke

Well, I changed the chapter so now it's one of those ones that are very dull but necessary...
...I'm very upset right now. Any other time, I would of been all like, "I'M NOT A STALKERRR!" But I'm just all...blah right now.
Thanks for trying to cheer me up though.
Chappy soon please.
<3

Anonymous

Little 'Ol Me
Okay, I finally decided on how I am writing this update, so forget any past mentions.

Anonymous

Little 'Ol Me
Ienzo is gone, killed at the hands Braig. I never will stop calling them by their real names; after all, they are still themselves, just in a different way.

Zexion deserved to die; he had earned it. Throughout his insecure wanderings he never really did get what he wanted most, answers. He struggled through his first life trying to convince me to let him experiment, and now in his… second, I would suppose, was wasted trying to convince others to help him learn, which is why he was what he was.
What a tragic life for such a gifted young man… It is a shame I could not help him.

And I may still be able to fix things with this troubled youth, in his third form that is. His heartless is with a doubt special, no ordinary heartless for sure. If I can find it, maybe it can tell me what has become of the rest of them. My pupils’ heartless, that is.
It still contains the heart of my most misguided apprentice. I can bring it back.
Ienzo, Even, Dilan, Braig, and Eleaus; my apprentices who can be brought to me. One already has.

Ienzo still lives. I know it; I can feel it.
He lives, he feels, he has a heart. What has happened to his vacant body? Where has the nobody he once was gone to? Is it doomed as well?
How many lives of suffering can one existence go through before it breaks?

His heartless will be cruel and unemotional, and it won’t be easy to bring it in, but I must. Ienzo will come back to me as Ienzo, not Zexion or an unnamed heartless. As for the others, they can wait. Ienzo is, and always has been, at the verge of braking down.

Ansem

A small note is written at the bottom of the page in barely legible writing:
“But which Ansem?”

Well, a necessary update, and it gives you a hint towards the location of this journal, which is midly important in the long shot...
It's so funny just how long I plan on making this fic....

Also, it tells you one person's soon to begin plan, but of course others will be set up first. Can you say race against time in next part? (which still hasn't started, there is more to TWT)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back