• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Fanfiction ► Light and Dark Unite

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Anonymous

Little 'Ol Me
hehehe... yea

And I said something there too Goldie!
We have to do something! Nobody else really cares!
MAybe we try to reason with him/ her... ughh. Is this person gender confused!?!?! I can't tell if its a guy or a girl!

EDIT- but I didn't snap like you... I am exhausted from school and couldn't be angry if I tried... just annoyed and aggrivated.

Oh, Goldie you can spam here whenver you want!
YOU'RE spam posts are funny!

Last edited:

Never4Gotten

BHKiller said:
I was wondering if you had read it... anyway, thank you!
(and now if anyone for any reason spams this thread I can just close it =D)
Hope you were just kidding about that. I would hate to see the fic stop because of some n00b >=( !!! Well, I hope the whole spammer situation gets figured out soon. Still, waiting patiently for the next chappy *sweat*

While I am waiting, I will reread the story!!

Anonymous

Little 'Ol Me
... I can reopen it when it's closed... =D

So, it won't stop because of one n00b... no matter how annoying... but I must agree with Goldie, that is one of the most annoying n00bs I have ever seen!

Taokitty

A Chagrined Fool.
Awards
People's Fragile Dreams, Relinquished from Anixiet
I noticed him/her too, in another fic, anyway, to get off the topic to get back on the original topic so we do not get off topic and so we do not backstab, can't wait for an update!=^_^= I was wondering how you could close threads that you made!O.O

Anonymous

Little 'Ol Me
And you're not annoyed by it!!!!?

Wow... that person really was annoying!
Hopefully they learned their lesson after Goldie's little outbirst... XD

Taokitty

A Chagrined Fool.
Awards
Lol, meh, can't say I am annoyed about it, only a little.. Oh wait, I am annoyed about it a little!=^_^= Lol, I hope he doesn't spam in one person's fic, though!o_O Anyway, since I am waiting patiently for an update*...Pokes you*POKE!=^_^=(Yes, I know, random..-_-)

Anonymous

Little 'Ol Me
Well... there's a lot of things going on at once... after all its a 3 vs 1 dual in the Org, and that one is easily the best of the four of them... so its kinda difficult to write...

and which fic?? I can tell you if s/he did...

Anonymous

Little 'Ol Me
Ooh... got my name changed.

I always wanted this name as a second choice, but now that my former name made me a hypocrite, this one fits!

And the chapter is so close to being finished! And it is nothing bu at fight!

Anonymous

Little 'Ol Me
Chapter 12, Part 3
Part 1: A Brawl (Finally…)

Xaldin was insanely tired of drilling. He was sitting down in a corner of the room next to a large bookshelf, waiting for Vexen to give it up and come out. He was looking around the room at Zexion’s odd decorations, and was surprised to see just how deep a thinker this young man was. He had assortments of filled in papers on several white desks, and even his bed was partially covered in more papers.
Xaldin laughed. Zexion was always feeling unnoticed, but now he realized that it was his own fault. He spent so much time to himself working that he could never get a friend. Vexen probably only liked him because they shared the same scientific views, and Lexaeus just stuck with them because he saw Vexen as someone who could help him.
Xaldin’s eyes were beginning to droop, but he urged himself to stay awake. He looked up at the vibrant blue wall and all thoughts of sleep slipped away from his mind.
He jumped up and summoned his spears in a rush of wind and lightning and tried to figure out the impossible scene before him. There were four shadows, two clearly women… or else one a woman and the other Vexen… or else he was just delusional. The one standing below the others was obviously Zexion, and the one above the rest was… Lexaeus? The short, crooked spikes crowning his head were blurred in the shadow, but the large, what appeared to be a sledgehammer, but he knew it was Lexaeus’s trademark Tomahawk.
Xaldin whipped four of the gleaming medal spears into his hands, two in each, in an X position. He slung one arm over his shoulder, counting what he felt to be seconds before Lexaeus would lung at him. The two remaining spears were pointing directly at the dome, sharpened end first.
Without warning, a ear splitting shatter raced across the room and then a deep roar, but Xaldin ignored it and kept himself focused on the scene in front of him. He saw Vexen with his arms raised and a frosty anger in his eyes, Lexaeus rushing forward to him, roaring as he went, and Zexion’s one eye showing utter enjoyment at how the tides had turned, but that was not what caught Xaldin’s eye on Zexion.
Zexion’s gloved hand was wrapped tightly around the forearm of a young woman who he knew must be Aerith, just by description. Her long brown hair and her brown eyes fit the description he had been given, and the nightgown seemed to fit what had been called her “innocent” disposition.
Still, the most noticeable thing, well, things were the thousands of pointed shreds of ice hurling straight at him, with Lexaeus right behind them.

With a soft whirl of wind, the two spears in front of him swirled at high speeds, deflecting all of the shards and shattering them into even smaller shards.
At least that was out of the way.
Now all that stood in between him and the raging Lexaeus were two small spears, but that didn’t concern Xaldin.
With a still composed posture, Xaldin bent down, and release one spear from each hand and with a short but powerful push of wind, he slid the two spears underneath the two swirling spears and towards Lexaeus’s rushing feet with the bar first.
Lexaeus didn’t notice the low weapons, and his foot caught one, sending him flying head first towards the swirling spears, also sending his large hammer flying across the room. Xaldin’s mouth curved into a small smile as he looked at the fear in Lexaeus’s eyes. He could do absolutely nothing.
Milliseconds seemed to be hours as Lexaeus’s eyes caught Xaldin’s. His eyes were wide with fear as his body came ever closer to the… no longer swirling spears.
Xaldin’s eyes darted to Vexen after seeing the two spears fall to the floor after being encased in ice, whose hand was raised and a smile on his face.
Lexaeus face smashed into Xaldin’s mid section at full speed, knocking the wind out of him and sending him and Lexaeus into the wall behind them. Xaldin managed to hold onto the two spears he still had in his hands, and jumped up, sending Lexaeus sliding off of his hips. Xaldin didn’t take any chances. Before Lexaeus could recuperate from the impact of the collision, Xaldin raised his right arm over his shoulder and then whacked Lexaeus hard in the head with the blunt side of his spear, instantly knocking him out.
But Xaldin had let is guard down. He hadn’t been paying too much attention to the still active fighting member of the hostile group, Vexen, who while Xaldin hadn’t been paying attention, had gotten a jump-start on the clearly better fighter.
Vexen had pulled the tiny scatterings of ice from the floor and drew them into his two open hands, where he had form sharp daggers with purposely-rough grips so that Vexen could hold the slippery surfaces.
Vexen had also took the remaining the shards from the floor and pulled them together into a dense ball of ice about the size of a large rubber ball, which he then launched at Xaldin at full speed. He followed behind the ball running with his daggers held behind him at his sides.
Xaldin had finally noticed Vexen’s actions, and summoned the two spears that had remained inanimate after Xaldin had used them to trip Lexaeus. He shoved them, deep into the icy ball, so deep that pointed ends partially protruded from the ice. He then used them to whip around the ball in the other direction. It was now hurling towards Vexen with two… blunt edges that were actually the same shape and just as deadly as ninja stars.
Vexen continued to run, unmoved by the ball of ice coming straight for him. Xaldin raised an eyebrow when he saw Vexen’s evil smile, and both eyebrows arched over his eyes when he saw Vexen leap over the ball of ice at exactly the right time.
That wasn’t all he did, however. His jump was so well timed that when he was descending, he landed directly on top of the ball, tilting it so that his feet and legs were in between the two bars from the spears. All in a second, he threw his daggers with dead on accuracy towards Xaldin’s head, who was staring dumbstruck at the lightning fast movements of Vexen. He grabbed them and with a firm tug pulled the two spears out of their ice base, and then launched himself off the ball, increasing his pace towards Xaldin, this time with one spear over his shoulder and the other stuck out in front of him.
Vexen’s grin was larger than ever as he came closer to Xaldin’s surprised face.
Zexion was just as dumbstruck as Xaldin as he saw his friend perform the great leap. Aerith, who had been watching the fight in awe, felt the silver haired man’s grip tighten. Apparently he was shocked too.
That was the undoing of the plan.

At that exact moment, when Vexen was rushing towards Xaldin, when Xaldin was caught off guard and trying to regain himself, when Zexion was gripping Aerith’s arm so tightly that her circulation was cut off, that another figure entered the room.
A dark oval on the wall behind Zexion formed silently, and a figure in the familiar black coat came through, walking lightly, watching the fight unfold before him, but more importantly, the two figures in front of the fight, who he could see were Zexion and Aerith, but more importantly to the figure, Zexion was grabbing the girl tightly by the arm.
He had found the culprit.

Okay, this is part 1 of part 3 of chapter 12... which has three parts.

Part 2 of part 3 of chapter 12 is half written, it's just that I need some sleep.

So basically, I'm giving you half the chapter, but ended it with a cliff hanger so that it looks like I did it on purpose!

Last edited:

Golden_x_Heart

CURSE YOU AND YOUR CLIFFIES!!!
You know, I almost typed "BHKiller" at the end of that sentence. I'm going to have to get use to calling you "Anonymous"
What a fun name..."Anonymous"...
Know what the best part about it is? You can say it all different ways and IT'S STILL FUUUUUUUN!
Examples:
Anonymous. Fun and to the point!
Anonymous! Exclaimations are always fun!
Anonymous? Ooh, mysterious...ness...ly...nessness?
:gasp: ANONYMOUS! Mwhaha, shock/surprise pwns.
ANONYMOUS?! Questionable? Sure, we'll go with that.
...Anonymous? Huh? What? =D
Okay, anonymous no longer looks like a word to me...THAT MAKES IT EVEN MOOOOOOORE FUN!
Hey, you said I was allowed to spam!
Haha, I'm a dork. When I was typing "allowed," at first I typed "aloud."
:cough:
Okay, I'm done with my randomnessnesslynessededednesslyness.
Wow. That word is EFFIN SCHWEEET!
Okay, NOW I'm done, I promise. =D
Update. Soon. Anonymous. <-- haha, FUN WORD ALERT!
<3

edit: Wow, I didn't realize I spammed that much in this post. Oh weel, I have PERMISSIONAY!
Teehee. =D

Taokitty

A Chagrined Fool.
Awards
Lol, awsome name change, Anomynous! YAY! I alwamost spelled it right on my first try! Lol. Awsome chapter! The fight scene was good!=^_^=*can't wait for the second part*Though.. Did Zexion summon the real Aerith, or did they just all go into a trance thing..?o_O

Anonymous

Little 'Ol Me
... You saw Aerith yourself, she dissapeared. It's her.

And that was... long, Goldie :D
The great thing about this name is that I can write an occupation in my custiom title spot so that it reads, "Anonymous writer" or "Anonymous Person" or... you get the point

But you can call me BHKiller still if you like that more :)
... I always use it at school when they try to figure out what happened during a fight or something like that by telling us to write notes, so I know perfectly well how to spell it =D

It's funny, I had gotten attached to BHKiller but despised it after I beat KH2... it had to go

Never4Gotten

Wow, an awesome fight scene. That was really good!!! Epic eskimos (my new phrase instead of oh my gosh or darn it, like it?),you used a cliffie. Why did you do that? Why!!!!!!

Well, anonymous, that's a cool name. It's gonna take some getting used to, though. For the record, I didn't think that BHKiller was hypocritical (is that a real word?), I thought that meant that you thought the blond haired kid, aka Roxas, was a really good character. Maybe it is just me. I am really slow and often get confused. Where was I ?

Oh yes, umm, well, get the next chapter up soon, Anonymous! Please?

Wow,that took a lot of time to write.

Anonymous

Little 'Ol Me
Nearly finished.... I don't think you'll like what happens ...

It's sadder than what happened to AErith at least when you cried last time...

Anonymous

Little 'Ol Me
... How did you guess!?!?!?!?!
XD

No, but it is very random. You may think it is absolutely pointless, but there is a reason for it.

ANd I don't want to make you cry, I'm just saying you might if you cried at that...

Anonymous

Little 'Ol Me
Chapter 12, Part 3
Part 2: Feelings

Xaldin met Vexen’s first spear by lightly pushing it aside with one of his own, but Vexen’s strength overcame his own as he pushed the spear back towards Xaldin. The two spears were staying in place, and so the other two engaged each other. Vexen whipped the spear out from over his shoulder so quickly that all Xaldin could do was sloppily parry the speedy blow.
Xaldin couldn’t believe this. This was just his luck. He had planned on getting Zexion and taking him to Xemnas easily, but it had all gone up in smoke.
He and Vexen were evenly matched; they were both leaning inwards with all. They were so close together that Vexen could see every drop of sweat rolling down Xaldin’s face. Xaldin could see Vexen’s eyes perfectly. They were radiating malicious glee as Vexen’s pearly whites were revealed when his mouth formed into a large grin.
Xaldin didn’t, no, couldn’t understand this, whenever he and Vexen had trained together, which wasn’t very often, Vexen had used an enormous shield. He wasn’t accustomed to spears, and he was surely not this athletic or strong.
Vexen let out a bark of laughter and stared at Xaldin with hatred burning in his eyes, “You thought I was nothing but a weak bodied academic, didn’t you? You have no idea what I am really capable of, do you?” He paused and laughed a bit more, “How long have I been planning this? It pains me to think that I had throw away all those matches. I couldn’t even tell Zexion or Lexaeus. Nobody could know if this was to succeed, and it has.”
Xaldin was shocked. He had always thought that him and Vexen were on good terms with one another, but this told him otherwise. He squinted as he fought to keep the spears locked, and Vexen smiled as he pushed harder down on the once thought to be stronger man. He spoke, taking deep breaths from the effort, “Why? Why are you doing this?”
Vexen laugh was maniacal. He was out of his mind, “Why, you ask. You are so naive. You and Xigbar are both moronic buffoons. Why did that fool Xemnas place you in front of Zexion and myself, the true leaders of this group? What does he see in you?”
Xaldin was pushing as hard as he could, and yet he was still bending backwards.

Both of them failed to notice what was taking place out side of their shoving contest.
Zexion’s eyes were distant. He felt depressed for an odd reason… like something was coming that he hadn’t expected. He was still grabbing Aerith’s arm tightly, waiting for the right moment to let go.
Zexion spoke to himself, looking down at his boots, “Something is wrong…”
Aerith looked at the young man beside her, still confused about what was unfolding before. She saw sadness in his deep blue eyes, and his hair was now hanging in front of his face. She looked in front of her, at the still unconscious man she had met once before. She smiled. She still felt pity towards him, but her confusion ignored it. She tried to remember what the man who looked liked a woman had called him.
She spoke softly to the man beside her, “ Are you Lexaeus?”
Zexion’s head perked up, and she saw tears at the rim of his visible eye. “No, I’m Zexion, that’s Lexaeus.” He pointed to the inanimate body sprawled out some ten yards in front of them.
Aerith looked at the body and sighed, “Oh… I met him once, Lexaeus that is. He was nice for a fake.”
Zexion turned on her. Was he having mood swings or something? “Don’t ever say that. He is real, as am I. If we aren’t real then we wouldn’t be in this room right now. Don’t talk about what you don’t know.”
Aerith looked away, and wondered what was going on inside the man who had seemed so calm only a moment ago. She turned to find him turning away from her, apparently crying silently and trying to hide it, “I do know. I’m fake to. I may have feelings, but I am not a real person. I’m just a copy, a replica of a person. I feel like I have two personalities. So does that mean you’re a nobody like him.”
Zexion didn’t turn, but spoke to her with a level voice despite the tears she could see falling to the ground, “Yes, as are they.” He raised an arm and pointed to the engaged pair.
Aerith pitied the young teen just as much as she did Lexaeus. Zexion’s head turned a bit, showing the edge of one watery eye, and spoke to her, clearly very depressed, “I know I took you hostage, but will you do me a last favor?”
Aerith blinked, “Pardon? Last favor?”
Zexion turned completely now and brushed aside his hair, revealing his second eye, now practically sobbing. “Let me feel”
Aerith was completely unprepared for what happened next.
Zexion’s hand jumped up from her arm and raced to the back of her head, along with his other one. He pulled her head until it collided with his own at the lips. Aerith’s eyes were wide. She was so shocked by the completely unexpected kiss that she forgot to try to break free. She could see every tear running down his face, and the unstable man scared her stiff.
Zexion on the other hand had his eyes closed and was kissing her passionately. He felt excited, invigorated, and yet ready to burst into tears.
He let his hands fall through her hands, until they reached his side and he pulled away.
Through the mess of tears and hair on his face, he smiled very sadly.
Aerith was backing away from him slowly, with her eyes jumping around the room for help. She looked to her left and received a second surprise.
There was an average sized figure with one of the long black cloaks with the hood up, but in his hands were two odd… weapons?
They had long, curved triangles pointing outwards at the top of each one, and a line of thin diamond shaped plates curving inwards underneath the triangle. A light purple circle that connected to the line of shards with a thin bar at the back of it, where the mystery was grabbing them by, topped them.
He was holding one limply at his side, and the other was in his right hand, the triangular… pointer lining up straight with Zexion’s temple.
Aerith screamed, and Zexion smiled almost peacefully, as if he knew what was coming…

Ping.

Time seamed to stop in that one instance as the tiny sound echoed through the room.
The blood had drained from Vexen’s face when he heard the tiny ring, and he whispered a name so low that even Xaldin, who was only inches away from his face, could barely hear it, “Xigbar.”
Xaldin had looked up form Vexen to see a figure robed in black holding up an odd sort of weapon, and saw a flash of light head straight for Zexion.
“No…” Xaldin whispered. He wasn’t here to kill them…
Aerith screamed and tears flooded into her eyes as Zexion smiled, almost as if he was already gone.

Thud.

Zexion’s head whipped to his side, and there was a large, bloody hole cutting straight through his head. Blood was pouring out from each end, and if Aerith was looking at a different angle, she could have seen straight through the complicated mind.

Zexion was happy. He was genuinely happy. He was dying. He was finally going to be rid of this hell of an existence. And he had felt for the first time. Who care if what he felt was fake? It had brought back the sweet memories of when he was… himself.
He felt his mind slowing down, starting to stop functions. He laughed manically as he fell to his right… or was it his left? He didn’t care anymore. All he wanted to do was smile at the beautiful women screaming her head off, the one who had let him die happily.

Aerith was freaking out. Her head was swirling. The man had been shot right before her eyes! And now she was seeing things, for she could have sworn there was a fiery blue hint of happiness in his eyes as he fell.

As the last moments of his life went slipping away, he turned his head to look at Vexen, the thirty-year-old man was staring horror stricken at the dying teen, for he knew he had brought about this death when he started his plan.

“Zexion!” screamed Vexen, finally giving up on the spear fight and letting them clatter on the floor. Xaldin did not swipe at him. He let him run to his dying friend, looking up at the cloaked figure, who now had the gun-like weapons held at his side.
All he could do was shake his head at the figure and breath.
Inhale, exhale, shake, inhale, exhale, shake. He didn’t even like Zexion, but he was still one of the few people who were like him. And now he was gone.
Aerith had finally stopped screaming to take a breath of air. She fell down onto the floor in shock. Now, as she looked upon his motionless corpse, she realized just how passionately the man had kissed her. So lightly and yet richly, how could she have not noticed it before? She truly felt sorry for the man… her pity had blossomed into attraction, in those few seconds.
What was wrong with her?

Vexen rushed to his fallen companion and gaped at the hole in his head. He couldn’t believe this. He hadn’t expected anything this drastic to occur…
He looked up at the stationary figure whose weapons had now faded in a puff of darkness. He shook his head and finally found his voice, “Xigbar you traitor!” screamed the raging fake.

The swirling portal behind the hooded figure was still active.
The figure turned to walk through it, but turned his head so that the bottom of his mouth could be seen. He spoke, pronouncing each word very clearly in a rusty voice, “Hmph. It is funny. You call me the foolish one, and yet you are the ones who are fooled.”
With that last notion, he turned walked through the rip hole, which caved in on itself once he passed through.
--------------------
“I can feel. Is feeling living?”

And yet this chapter has meaning to it... in an odd way, this- *SPOILERS* (can't tell you why)
But I hope you get the REAL meaning of the last hint.

*re-reads* hmm... could have made this a bit more dramatic... maybe I'll edit this...

Never4Gotten

Anonymous said:
... How did you guess!?!?!?!?!
XD
You had me there. I read the whole chapter thinking Axel was gonna die. I even started to cry when I started reading because I thought I knew he was. That was really good.

I never played KH:CoM, so I'm not that attacthed to the characters,but I started to cry when Zexion died. Why?!?!? *runs off crying and screaming "How could you!*

*comes back with tissues and Demyx plushies* Okay, I'm better. That was a really sad chapter.,but Zexion got to feel and die happy. That's good,I guess.

Anonymous

Little 'Ol Me
... After I said that I put
XD
THat's a laughing face...

You don't find it weird? WHy would Zexion just suddenly make out with Aerith if he didn't know what was coming!
(GAsp*!!!! I gave you another hint!)

ANd do you understand the bottom line after I said that hint?

If you open your mind and re-read closely, you'll see what really happens... but he is dead.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back