• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

LifeStream Theory

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

keybladelegacy

~*Youll be my Living Legacy~*KBL
Website
www.landofdeparture.webs.com
Here's a long shot....

I was playing FFVIICC and they mention the lifestream when the soul leaves the body the soul goes to the lifestream. In KH it is mention that when the soul leaves the body the body perishes. For those that dont know what is a life stream.
Lifestream- is a river of souls that circle the planet. So what does this have to do with Kingdom Hearts well I believe the unbirths are the soul and what if every world has a lifestream(or a gathering of souls) which could mean different kind of unbirths in every world. And the lifestream is tampered with sending souls to the worlds in the form of unbirths maybe darkness corrupting the souls then at the end of bbs the lifestream is fixed which stops the souls from coming to the worlds which wipes them out of existence.

How does this give true meaning to the word unbirth "unborn"? Born means brought into existence and death bring people out of existence such as unborn. Which we know death must occur for the soul can make it into the lifestream.

How does this relate to the heartless? The souls and hearts both get consumed and corrupted by darkness giving them wild instincts.

I know KH is not FF but many things have been used in KH that come from FF such as characters and gameplay.

Lolita

Dear You
Iunno, it's a well-thought theory, but it doesn't really seem to go with KH imo. Sure, some characters and similar gameplay are brought into KH from FF, but not plot like from FF7.

keybladelegacy

Website
Ya that probably says it all.

Iunno, it's a well-thought theory, but it doesn't really seem to go with KH imo. Sure, some characters and similar gameplay are brought into KH from FF, but not plot like from FF7.
Well I didnt know where the souls go in KH so im assuming that its similar to the lifestream.

Iridium

Snobby Von PersnicketyBitch
Awards
Well I didnt know where the souls go in KH so im assuming that its similar to the lifestream.

FF doesn't translate to KH, period. So in a way, depending on your religion and or beliefs the souls can go just about anywhere. Though Hades being the god of death in KH2 and seeing various soul like orbs floating around they could just end up there. Then again the canonization is questioned, and IMO that's not where souls go after death.

Last edited:

keybladelegacy

Website
FF doesn't translate to KH,, period.
Probably concidence that soul is explained in KH and FF almost the same way except KH doesnt explain where it goes.

So in a way, depending on your religion and or beliefs the souls can go just about anywhere. Though Hades being the god of death in KH2 and seeing various soul like orbs floating around they could just end up there. Then again the canonization is questioned, and IMO that's not where souls go after death.
I just believe that Hades Underworld rules only affect that world.

Smile

Codename: D
Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net
The soul wasn't really explained in KH though :v it's the source of fuel for the Body, and that's it. Nothing more. You pull it out, the Body dies, and no one knows what happens to the soul.
That's not how they explained it in FF. Namely, they did explain it in ff

Memory Master

Gold Member
Awards
I would like to think that the soul is reincarnated into a new person.

Xnairb

Website
theredsquirtle.blogspot.com
I really like your theory, the only problem is that it's delving too much into the FFVII world. It's taking the principles of that game and applying it to this one, which Nomura said he wouldn't do with FF... essentially.

keybladelegacy

Website
I really like your theory,
Thank you it makes sense to me.

the only problem is that it's delving too much into the FFVII world. It's taking the principles of that game and applying it to this one, which Nomura said he wouldn't do with FF... essentially.
Ya I know but Nomura could make something like the lifestream in KH but I doubt it.
i like the idea, but the lifestream....i just cant see it happening
I could. The lifestream being were the soul go, body perishes, and hearts possibly go to KH or perishes with the body.

Teiku 5

Something About, Baby, You and I...
Website
www.facebook.com
as much sense as it might make, i think it would be pretty low and unprofessional of nomura to recycle plot concepts from different games. he'd get called out for it and he'd definitely lose some rep.

bottom line is FF =/= KH or he'd be screwed out of a lot of the fanbase.

Pheonex

I'll scorch your muffin.
As much thought that you put into it, it should amke sense. But I don't think that the games would cross that much.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back