• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Fanfiction ► Life's Struggle..

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ziphiroth

im sorry guys... if i forget from now on gimmie a call and remind me... 1-262-880-7321 Cell.... 1-262-619-0625 Home.... ty and ill try to get a new chapter up and running soon ttyl peace...

PS. Say your SN from here if i answer.. ask for nick.. if your female say your name is ashley if your male say your name is Tyler.. ttyl PEACE OUT!

Ziphiroth

((BUMP)) NEW CHAP!!

Chapter 11: "Find Anything?"

Sora steps up as Ziphiroth says to him "Riku and Kairi will be found.. Don't worry Sora, We'll Find them."

Lilli walks up to Zi and give him a big kiss as he looks at her and asks "What was that for?" She replies "Because.. I can." everyone else looks at them as Zi blushes.

Sora looks at Zi and asks "Can we go?" as Zi begins walking away and takes flight spreading his wings. He flies up into the air and comes back down and begins walking up a hill towards a train depot. Lilli runs up close to him and grabs his hand. Sora, Yuffie, Leon, and Fearo walk behind them snickering about somthing behind their backs. Sora laughs heartily.

They arrive at the train Depot as Sora asks "Why are we here?" as Zi quickly replies "To board a train."

Lilli looks at him with a wierd look and smiles "O.K. What ever you say Zi."

They all board a train that flies off the tracks and into the universe. Zi looks at the others as Leon says "This train goes nowhere..." and Zi says "It goes to the end.." as he jumps out of the train along with Fearo.

They spread their wings and fly off into the nothingness leaving the rest of the group on the train.

End Chap.

KH_Fan_4_eva

I saw that this is......errr.....Dead lol so I came to save it!*Superman sign apears* WHAT?!SuperMAN?!Im a Girl!!!*goes up to the picture and scribbles out the M and puts W*Thats better :D

Ziphiroth

lol kh_fan... lol lemme think and ill try to get a new chapter up soon right now im at the mall... lol or else i would put one up now... lol peace out pplz be back soon hopefully

KH_Fan_4_eva

lol!Once again the fanfic is how can I say it.....hmm.....DEAD!AND IM HERE TO SAVE IT.....again..........omg how times do i have to save it?

Ziphiroth

((NEW CHAPTER))

~Stray from the Path~

Zi and Fearo were flying outside the train as they see the world between worlds Zi says to Fearo, "Quick! Slam the train off the tracks!" They both go flying at full speed ailing the train as it falls into the nothingness of space.

They crash land on a strange alien world. It was filled with alot of odd characters such Peter pan, Snow white, Tinkerbell, Jack Skellington, Beast, Hammy, (Over the hedge) Nowe (Drakengard2), and Selphie (FF6). As the train smashes to bits on the ground, they all gather around and Hammy starts going off like "Whats this? Whats that," and "OOOOOOHhhhh SHINEY!" Ziphiroth and Fearo land on the ground and Ziphiroth's sword slings down slaming into his calfs. Fearo sets down gently letting his Crimson coat drape onto the ground.

Leon, Yuffie, Lilli, and sora all setp out of the wrecked train and look around. Sora says, "What a crowd!" Zi hit him in the chest and says "Be polite! looks like were going to be here a while!" Sora looks up at him "Sorry." Fearo looks at Peter pan and says, "Whats with the tights?" as Peter replies "I like them so if you don't like them thats your fault." and sticks out his tongue. Lilli grabs Zi atound the waist and says, "I'm scared."

Zi asks, "Who's in charge around here?"
Beast steps up, "That would be me!" as Zi looks up at him. "And you are?"
"Beast." he says quickly.

Zi asks quickly "Could you possibly help us out with lodging? We might be here a while."

Beast replies "Sure.. Come this way." as he turns around with his cloak draging behind him. Sora whispers loudly "Get a load of this guy!" Zi smacks him "What did I tell you Sora!"

Hammy runs up onto Zi's shoulder and says really fast "I like your sword, Where'd you get it, Can I Try it? OHHH shiney!" (Say this really fast its funny) Zi grabs him by the shoulder skin and drops him onto the ground and says "No." as Hammy runs next to him saying "Are you a super hero? Are you a super group? I wanna be a super hero! Actually I am a super hero. Squirell Man! Can I join you?"

Mistress Onyx

?!Geekamehzoid!?
((NEW CHAPTER))

~Stray from the Path~

Zi and Fearo were flying outside the train as they see the world between worlds Zi says to Fearo, "Quick! Slam the train off the tracks!" They both go flying at full speed ailing the train as it falls into the nothingness of space.

They crash land on a strange alien world. It was filled with alot of odd characters such Peter pan, Snow white, Tinkerbell, Jack Skellington, Beast, Hammy, (Over the hedge) Nowe (Drakengard2), and Selphie (FF6). As the train smashes to bits on the ground, they all gather around and Hammy starts going off like "Whats this? Whats that," and "OOOOOOHhhhh SHINEY!" Ziphiroth and Fearo land on the ground and Ziphiroth's sword slings down slaming into his calfs. Fearo sets down gently letting his Crimson coat drape onto the ground.

Leon, Yuffie, Lilli, and sora all setp out of the wrecked train and look around. Sora says, "What a crowd!" Zi hit him in the chest and says "Be polite! looks like were going to be here a while!" Sora looks up at him "Sorry." Fearo looks at Peter pan and says, "Whats with the tights?" as Peter replies "I like them so if you don't like them thats your fault." and sticks out his tongue. Lilli grabs Zi atound the waist and says, "I'm scared."

Zi asks, "Who's in charge around here?"
Beast steps up, "That would be me!" as Zi looks up at him. "And you are?"
"Beast." he says quickly.

Zi asks quickly "Could you possibly help us out with lodging? We might be here a while."

Beast replies "Sure.. Come this way." as he turns around with his cloak draging behind him. Sora whispers loudly "Get a load of this guy!" Zi smacks him "What did I tell you Sora!"

Hammy runs up onto Zi's shoulder and says really fast "I like your sword, Where'd you get it, Can I Try it? OHHH shiney!" (Say this really fast its funny) Zi grabs him by the shoulder skin and drops him onto the ground and says "No." as Hammy runs next to him saying "Are you a super hero? Are you a super group? I wanna be a super hero! Actually I am a super hero. Squirell Man! Can I join you?"

pretty good ,still needs 2 be fixed
WTF !:eek:_O: hammy from over the hegde?

Endgame

:D
Wait...this crap STILL exists? I thought I killed it like, six months ago.

Seriously. Don't you people have anything better to do with your lives then write crappy fics for me to shoot down?

Ziphiroth

(bump) ok pplz.. if you really like this story so far i will continue so please post soon and i will continue soon...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back