• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Help/Support ► Life....

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
Awards
I just dislike Three Days Grace because they sound so generic. Their songs are very simplistic, but not in the good way.

Besides, according to Wikipedia, Gontier was addicted to oxycontin. Going into rehab with an addiction to oxycontin is like going into alcoholic anonymous with a wine addiction; you don't actually have a problem, you're just gay.

Although, we are going a bit off topic. Though Get Out Alive seems happier.

Get Out Alive ♫

A Musical Place Where The Melody Doesn't End♫
I just dislike Three Days Grace because they sound so generic. Their songs are very simplistic, but not in the good way.

Besides, according to Wikipedia, Gontier was addicted to oxycontin. Going into rehab with an addiction to oxycontin is like going into alcoholic anonymous with a wine addiction; you don't actually have a problem, you're just gay.

Yeah, that's what it was, my bad. ^_^'''

He just needed some help, I mean, he's not the only one who has problems and needs help. I'm just glad he overcame is and is now okay. :D

Depressing songs aren't always bad. I mean if you don't like it, don't listen to it. Adam just wrote them because that's how he felt at the time.

EDIT: So sorry for the double-post, my bad. DX

Leonard

Married to Crimson ♥
Well, I see it really doesn't seem to be as bad of a situation to GOA that it sounds like for me. I guess that's a rather good thing then.

But after reading all of your past posts, you got me kind of curious. What will you try to do now to help your situation? :/

Weeaboo

Kawaii Queen
Awards
Website
www.subeta.net
Well now, you seem quite happy now.

What will you do now that you are happier?

Have you confronted your mom yet about what she is doing?

dual_wielder

Pourquoi ?crivez un?
Website
www.myspace.com
well some mothers are like that in my opinion, my mum does the same thing, tells me my fringe (bang in america) is in my face and in my eyes and i can't see, but i can and just say "well if i couldn't see, i wouldn't be able to see you would I?" Some people just like to be left alone.

People are the way they are, each person is brought up differently and have different boundaries. Yes people have rights, but someone keep talking to you and generally annoying you doesn't violate any rights. But listening to music while sitting there with other people is considered plain old rude.

My mum did pretty much the same thing with me, just as I grew older and more independent, just leaves me alone, apart from the fringe business which is done as a joke now. Parents just learn to accept that you grow out of their reach on certain levels and grow independent, but they just want to regard you as their little baby. 12 is a young age and you'll still be very dependent. Although they shouldn't be complaining that you're anti-social sometimes, fair enough, I was at that age, but as I grew older I turned the complete opposite.

So all i'd do is confront her about it and just say "listen" and continue about what you want to say. It'll show you can stand against her when you need to as well, which will let her know that you want to be left alone.

Weeaboo

Kawaii Queen
Awards
Website
www.subeta.net
well some mothers are like that in my opinion, my mum does the same thing, tells me my fringe (bang in america) is in my face and in my eyes and i can't see, but i can and just say "well if i couldn't see, i wouldn't be able to see you would I?" Some people just like to be left alone.

People are the way they are, each person is brought up differently and have different boundaries. Yes people have rights, but someone keep talking to you and generally annoying you doesn't violate any rights. But listening to music while sitting there with other people is considered plain old rude.

My mum did pretty much the same thing with me, just as I grew older and more independent, just leaves me alone, apart from the fringe business which is done as a joke now. Parents just learn to accept that you grow out of their reach on certain levels and grow independent, but they just want to regard you as their little baby. 12 is a young age and you'll still be very dependent. Although they shouldn't be complaining that you're anti-social sometimes, fair enough, I was at that age, but as I grew older I turned the complete opposite.

So all i'd do is confront her about it and just say "listen" and continue about what you want to say. It'll show you can stand against her when you need to as well, which will let her know that you want to be left alone.

Yes they're called fringes in America. Or emo hairdos xD

Get Out Alive ♫

A Musical Place Where The Melody Doesn't End♫

Hehe, yeah, I don't really listen to music while they're talking. Like I'm interested in drawing, so when we are at food places I draw, and when I draw I listen to music. That and I listen to it in the car. But, yeah I shouldn't do that, my mistake. XD

I'm just going to forget it, and continue my life, just let it pass by.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back