• As we all know, this is a forum for Kingdom Hearts. Even so, if anybody posts spoilers for Endgame anywhere on this site without spoiler tags, you will be banned. If you change your avatar to something related to Endgame, you will be banned. If you put something in your signature, send a message to somebody that is visibly seen, or share spoilers with somebody who does not wish to see them, you will be banned.

Life is complicated

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Covered in Bees

FLYNN LIVES!!!
Awards
Walking out at night, alone. Bumping into street s
3 questions: 1. what are you talking about?, 2. what are you smoking?, 3.where did you get it?
1. Watch the new grand theft auto IV trailer, and then you'll understand. the text and the background are from the new gta4 trailer. the face is zangief from street fighter.

2. I was smoking some light shwag earlier, but that's it. I'm finished now though.

3. My friend brought about 3 or 4 bowls worth over.

Covered in Bees

FLYNN LIVES!!!
Awards
Lol.

This thread is now about tits.

TITS OR GTFO.
i dont want a big argument. i'm just gonna say this. you're 13 years old. dont go to 4chan. that's it. dont argue with me. there's nothing to argue about.

once again, you're not 18, so dont go to 4chan. underage users are the cancer that's killing 4chan.

Iwrestledabearonce

Δdrug gangΔ
Awards
^Oh. He got you.

And I visit 4Chan and 7Chan regularly. What's it to you?

I'm alread bad enough, I don't give a damn if I'm that much worse.

Covered in Bees

FLYNN LIVES!!!
Awards
^Oh. He got you.

And I visit 4Chan and 7Chan regularly. What's it to you?

I'm alread bad enough, I don't give a damn if I'm that much worse.
I said dont argue with me. You're not 18, so dont go on 4chan or 7chan. You cant argue with me, because you've got nothing to argue about. I'm right, and you're wrong. That's all there is to it.

Iwrestledabearonce

Δdrug gangΔ
Awards
^OR ARE YOU?!

I'll visit if I want. You have no say in what I do, or don't do.

Me > You in my life.

Subtly Inspiring
Awards
I said dont argue with me. You're not 18, so dont go on 4chan or 7chan. You cant argue with me, because you've got nothing to argue about. I'm right, and you're wrong. That's all there is to it.
ITT You Do Not Argue With Me. I Am Over 18 And Therefore Am Somehow Better And I Like To Discriminate Lols.