What's new

Welcome to Kingdom Hearts Insider

Join us now to get access to all our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, and so, so much more. It's also quick and totally free, so what are you waiting for?

Ask question

Ask Questions and Get Answers from Our Community

Ask a Mod

Ask Questions from your staff

Contact Staff

If you need additional information or have a concern please contact us.

• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

liek wutz ur dizordur?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Cael

Silver Member
Reaction score
Website
tinyurl.com
I have social anxiety disorder :3 this makes me isolate myself and become a deadly killer

TheMuffinMan

Armchair Administrator
Reaction score
I'm most likely Bi-polar, it basically means I can have rapid mood-swings, like going from retardedly happy to depressed in like 5 seconds, and the slightest things can get me from being fine to wanting to murder everything I see, or I can be a certain mood, like being depressed, for like 2 years straight and randomly just stop, that's it in a nut-shell pretty much

Vayne Mechanics

Expert of Asian things
Reaction score
Awards
I'm asian... wait that's not a disorder that's a gift. Sorry, my bad.

TheMuffinMan

Armchair Administrator
Reaction score
Yeah, go do advanced calculus and martial arts at the same time t-t

Prophet

come and go
Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
I got something called Colo-Rectol Congenital Disorder. It's kinda wierd, but it's like irregular constipation, and its pretty nasty. But its usually fine if I take these pill things. Something happened when I was born and stuff and that's why I have it.

Enchanted Rose

worst behaviour
Reaction score
I have seasonal affective disorder (SAD). But I'm too poor to treat it, because light boxes cost £100.

Status
Not open for further replies.
shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6