• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

lgl vs. cnm

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

MosesMohs

My boyfriend of a year and 2 months dumped me about a week ago. I haven't got over it yet. I've found out that he likes this other girl.

I just want everyone to tell me, who is better looking? Me or her?

her :

l_748ad73b4f108fcf94b872d757309617.jpg

me :

trunksarefun.jpg

?
I want details on why one is better than the other.

Just as Planned

well as much as i hate threads about people retreating to the internet because of an occurrence in the irl, i'm not into girls with dyed hair and use photoshop to alter their complexion

plus she looks like she's been with at least two to three other guys, having consensual sex without the use of a contraceptive device

i dig glasses

MosesMohs

well as much as i hate threads about people retreating to the internet because of an occurrence in the irl, i'm not into girls with dyed hair and use photoshop to alter their complexion

plus she looks like she's been with at least two to three other guys, having consensual sex without the use of a contraceptive device

i dig glasses

well as much as i hate threads about people retreating to the internet because of an occurrence in the irl,

usually, i'd agree. but i'm pissed at the moment and i want to know what she's got that i don't.

i'm not into girls with dyed hair and use photoshop to alter their complexion

she dies her hair every other week. and she said it was a "setting on her camera"

well,
actually there was this story about a trumpet stand. (she's in band.)
she swears up and down she's still a virgin... but. i doubt it. she's had 20 boyfriends this year.

Pelafina

lately, lovely
Awards
As much as this seems like you're fishing for compliments, I'm going to have to agree with everyone else.

You're better looking by far. Glasses are awesome, I agree with Just as Planned.

Last edited:

Cicero

Visionary
she swears up and down she's still a virgin...

Wait, whut? She's a virgin? Now I don't just think the guy's an asshole by dumping his girlfriend after two and a half years for a ugly girl, but he is also crazed in his head. He dumps you to go with an ugly girl that is a slut, but doesn't want sex. :/

That is just unmanly.

(Sorry if this offends you in any way, as I completely leave out the personality and only focus on looks and everything. xD Well, I am a guy after all.)

quiteMAD

What a guy!
Awards
Website
defineprog.deviantart.com
^Saying the other girl is ugly is a bit much. >.> She's actually quite pretty in my opinion.
She also looks like she'll give a blowjob for nothing. Guys dig that. You look like a nice person. That's not as popular.

I SERIOUSLY doubt she's a virgin. Girls that take pictures like that don't stay virgins for long. If she is a virgin, she's a tease. And I can't stand a tease. D:<

I work with a girl that looks just like her, only with black hair. So I guess I kinda feel like bashing her because your boyfriend likes her is uncool. >.>

Last edited:

Cicero

Visionary
^Yeah, I don't think she is ugly. I just didn't want to say 'uglier' as it would imply that I find MosesMosh ugly too. xD

Pelafina

lately, lovely
Awards
You're also not wearing pounds of makeup, so that's a plus.

afrobutt

Silver Member
The other chick wears too much make-up, and looks like she has sex in movie theatres.

You on the other hand, look cute. You also seem more stacked.

And I have to agree with "glasses are sexy"

Johnny Stooge

Hawkguy
Awards
I'm gonna be the asshole in the thread and say I'd do the chick with the same dye job as the chick from Paramore. Nothing against you, MosesMohs, I just like that "I like taking cock" look.

I look at you and think "well that's at least three months of effort for any sort of payoff" and then I look at her and think "I wonder what I could get away with". But that's just me and I'm a **** like that.

That said, you're still quite attractive.

MosesMohs

haha.
well.
i guess you guys gave the right answers...? i don't know.

i'm not looking for compliments.
i'm looking for a "what's she got that i don't got"

Reflection

Princess of Heart
Awards
Um, I'm thinking the reason he left you for her is about personality, not looks. Because the only thing she has that you don't is unnecessary amounts of make-up.

Subtly Inspiring
I'm gonna be the asshole in the thread and say I'd do the chick with the same dye job as the chick from Paramore. Nothing against you, MosesMohs, I just like that "I like taking cock" look.

I look at you and think "well that's at least three months of effort for any sort of payoff" and then I look at her and think "I wonder what I could get away with". But that's just me and I'm a **** like that.

That said, you're still quite attractive.

For real.
I'd completely go for the other girl.

And the people in this thread are hilarious. You call the other girl a whore when you've got no idea what moses herself has done.

Subtly Inspiring
glasses

glasses maaaaaaaaaaaaaan

I love glasses, but that doesn't change the fact that the other girl is just better looking. Sure, she's pale, but that's her complexion and she can't really help it. Her nose is cute, gorgeous eyes, and amazing hair.

Moses is cute in a girl-next-door kind of way.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back