• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

LGBT Fanclub~"Better Gay than Grumpy"

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
Re: LGBT Fanclub~"Too cute to be straight"

Oh, being in the GC by myself would just be amazing :D

Haven't been to Melbourne in memory(but i have been there). you're lucky you're in Victoria. Like, every gay I've seen comes from there(I came from there as well so.... :p)

3...2...1....Happy New Year Mum, from you newly-queer son!
Good luck though! :D Don't...pressure yourself to come out though

Beyer

Thanks and yeah, I know the time is right, doesn't stop it from being a bit difficult though.

I am sure I will appreciate the amount of gay people once I am older and more of them get comfortable with it themselves and I live in a larger community. Just have to be patience and enjoy the other like 90%-95% of life outside of love.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards

Yeah I can not wait until I'm able to join the crowds and be appreciated by people who get what we've been through. So excited for that future :D

O a t h keeper

Musically Promiscuous

Thanks and yeah, I know the time is right, doesn't stop it from being a bit difficult though.

I couldn't have said it better myself. D:

My New Years Resolution is to come out of the closet and just get it done instead of continuing to put it off. >.> I will go to school after Christmas break and tell people! I will! And if I don't please yell at me or something. ;(

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards

I couldn't have said it better myself. D:

My New Years Resolution is to come out of the closet and just get it done instead of continuing to put it off. >.> I will go to school after Christmas break and tell people! I will! And if I don't please yell at me or something. ;(

Could I get a really gruff guy to record himself yelling and use that instead?

jokes. I wish all of you good luck though

Beyer

Looks like I am doing it on either the 29th, 30th or 31st. Putting off till all family visits are over and it can be a more household family thing. Gosh I am actually quite excited for the feeling of liberation, or in worst case scenario, moving in with one of my friends :p (joking about it makes it easier lol)

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards

Of this month?
It does feel nice but I really don't like the jokes my family make

Beyer

Yeah, of this month. I was just discussing it with a friend and she told me to just get over it and do it. Seemed a bit blunt and a tad harsh but she has the right idea. About time I did it. I think I can, but I don't think I can imagine life afterwards. Guess finding out will be half the fun :D

Mother will quickly learn not to make any serious jokes about LGBT.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards

She is right. wrap yourself in christmas paper and hand it to her before xmas is over. I kid, I kid, but I am hoping she understands.

As long as they dont make jokes about a future bf called Sven :k

Beyer

Sven? What is that, like, Hungarian or something? :p

But yeah, decided in order to convey more of my feelings and blah blah blah I wrote a letter because saying all this would...not work out very well. I would probably start mumbling or something.

Wrote it up at like 1am this morning but yet to put it somewhere...

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards

Sven? What is that, like, Hungarian or something? :p
I have no idea but according to my family, he's my man. I hate it when they say that :p

But yeah, decided in order to convey more of my feelings and blah blah blah I wrote a letter because saying all this would...not work out very well. I would probably start mumbling or something.

Wrote it up at like 1am this morning but yet to put it somewhere...
You wrote a letter? I'd preferred that lol.
My friend told his parents through a text when he was away for the weekend

Beyer

Okay, put the letter down and did the gay-est flailing freak out I have ever done.

I don't want to go to sleep because when I wake up it will all be real, what if my life isn't as cushy anymore? *panics*

*reassures self that it will be fine, you complimented Mother and played the victim too much in the letter to get yelled at*

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards

Calm down lol. It'll all turn out fine. I'm sure she'll understand

Beyer

It all went fine, mum seemed a bit shocked.

She wants me to keep it quiet from the general community until we get past Dad's 1st death anniversary and stuff. She says she doesn't want to handle everyone ringing up and going 'Did you know?' or 'Is it true?' and all that which I completely understand.

So overall I am quite happy with it. HUZZAH! It.is.done!

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards

It all went fine, mum seemed a bit shocked.

She wants me to keep it quiet from the general community until we get past Dad's 1st death anniversary and stuff. She says she doesn't want to handle everyone ringing up and going 'Did you know?' or 'Is it true?' and all that which I completely understand.

So overall I am quite happy with it. HUZZAH! It.is.done!

Good on you, do you feel different? Relieved? Happy?

I'm sorry for your loss. I understand where she's coming from. It'd be a bit to hectic to handle everything with the events that'd already be going on.

Beyer

Good on you, do you feel different? Relieved? Happy?

I'm sorry for your loss. I understand where she's coming from. It'd be a bit to hectic to handle everything with the events that'd already be going on.
Nothing is different...yet when I think about it there is no longer 'crap I have to do that one day' but a more'HELL YES I have done it!' so yes, relieved.

Yeah, I get where she is coming from as well, don't think I am ready to be completely open to all anyways :/

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards

That's good.

Na, take all the time you need

UmbraTsuki

Awards

I found this club a while ago and subscribed so that I wouldn't forget about it..XD;.

@Beyer; Congrats for being able to do that! I'm glad it went well for you :).

I'd like to join this club...as straight, I guess XD. T.hough I'm not sure that's entirely true, but still a teen, I guess I'll find out eventually.
~Umbra~

Beyer

I found this club a while ago and subscribed so that I wouldn't forget about it..XD;.

@Beyer; Congrats for being able to do that! I'm glad it went well for you :).

I'd like to join this club...as straight, I guess XD. T.hough I'm not sure that's entirely true, but still a teen, I guess I'll find out eventually.
~Umbra~
A big welcome for Umbra! I have seen you around the site, the way you end every post with ~Umbra~ has really stuck in my head.

Thanks for the congratz and another welcome!

We need a topic to talk about, NEW YEARS! Who made a classic LGBT resolution of coming out? I know I made one for coming out to the general public. Wouldn't mind getting my first boyfriend either. However, I have made this year a lot about getting skills and qualifications. So over social dramas from last year.

Anyone else think about what kind of person they may be at the 2011-2012 New Years? So many people I know, myself included, have changed and grown over the last year that their lives are so very different from the ones they led a year ago. What will my life be like? What will I be doing? Who will be in my life? Will the people I hold so closely now...be so close at the end of this year? So many questions, I can't wait for it to unfold. Life really is the best story there is (I am sorry JK Rowling, I still love Harry Potter!)

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards

Anyone else think about what kind of person they may be at the 2011-2012 New Years? So many people I know, myself included, have changed and grown over the last year that their lives are so very different from the ones they led a year ago. What will my life be like? What will I be doing? Who will be in my life? Will the people I hold so closely now...be so close at the end of this year? So many questions, I can't wait for it to unfold. Life really is the best story there is (I am sorry JK Rowling, I still love Harry Potter!)
I feel that I'd still be the same person, I'd just act different towards people. Plus, I think I'll still have my job but I'd love to get a job working at a Game store like 'Game' or 'EB Games' but I wouldn't get tat at 15/16.
A boyfriend would be nice, but most people say "they're jerks, don't go for them."
Though a kid in year....8 now, it would be cool if I was like a mentor to him in the LGBT ways(he has some stereotypical qualities of gay guys and most people agree that he's gay)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back