• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

LGBT Fanclub~"Better Gay than Grumpy"

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

O a t h keeper

Musically Promiscuous
Re: LGBT Fanclub~"Too cute to be straight"

Sign me up! I'm gay... but I'm not out at all except to the wonderful anonymous world of the internet. >.>

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards

Ahhh, loving having my own laptop after my birthday. Now I don't have to be extra secret ninja when going onto gay related sites etc.
I would love that :D
And happy belated birthday :D

Sign me up! I'm gay... but I'm not out at all except to the wonderful anonymous world of the internet. >.>

Ain't it beautiful :)

Beyer

Very big welcome to you! :D Hope you enjoy it!
And happy belated birthday :D
Thank you very much, was quite awesome. Had the party on Saturday and saw the new Narnia on the actual day :) Very happy!

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards

Very big welcome to you! :D Hope you enjoy it!

Thank you very much, was quite awesome. Had the party on Saturday and saw the new Narnia on the actual day :) Very happy!

*doesn't want to get off-topic asking if it was good*

Hmmmm, so people have no decided to tell me that I, in their words "sound really gay". I was like :O because I always heard different

Beyer

*doesn't want to get off-topic asking if it was good*

Hmmmm, so people have no decided to tell me that I, in their words "sound really gay". I was like :O because I always heard different
Yeah, I never got it before but one of my newer friends was like, after finding out that people were suprised, "How could you NOT know?"
This sort of shocked at this but I don't entirely mind it.

Oh yes and today I nearly told Mother Dearest but it simply didn't come out...ahh well, will be done soon.

Kiba

Ours is the Fury
Awards

That quote is from Family Guy I believe. In the episode where Brian and Stewie go back in time to Nazi Germany. Mort says it while he's pretending to be a priest and is praying over the dying German guy.

O a t h keeper

Musically Promiscuous

Haha I've wondered before whether I sound stereotypically gay... I mean, I know I don't have a high pitched voice and it doesn't have an incredibly feminine inflection or anything, but I still wonder whether people can tell.

In a way, that could be a good thing, but it would be a bit embarassing to know that I've been lying/acting for years and everybody saw through it anyways. xD

Not that I really try to act differently anymore. I'm completely okay with who I am, there just never seems to be a good time to tell anyone. :p

Beyer

Found this on Deviantart just now, I think it's a great message. :)

It gets better - NanjoKoji by *NanjoKoji on deviantART
I am going to make a 'Support Links' section in the OP, inspired by this message. It really touched me, especially the bold part...
Not that I really try to act differently anymore. I'm completely okay with who I am, there just never seems to be a good time to tell anyone. :p
Yeah, I don't act differently anymore either but I just can't seem to say the words. There have been a few openings but my mouth just doesn't open and is clenched shut with fear...once it is out there, it is out there...forever.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards

Oh yes and today I nearly told Mother Dearest but it simply didn't come out...ahh well, will be done soon.
When the time is right...it'll be fine. Unlike my mum, she forced it out of me D:

That quote is from Family Guy I believe. In the episode where Brian and Stewie go back in time to Nazi Germany. Mort says it while he's pretending to be a priest and is praying over the dying German guy.

Thank you :D

PrinnyGod

Awards

Sign me up for gay plz. I'm also not out of the closet in real life, though i have no idea why. I'm not ashamed of it or anything. Although, come to think of it, I don't think I've ever acted/pretended to be straight. My sexuality has never really come up in conversation I guess lol.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards

The awkward moment when you can tell how big you friends penis is by accidently seeing it through his pants and hearing him say what colour his pubes are :/

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com

I'd like to join :D Under straight, por favor.

I want to join my school's LGBT + Allies club but I never know when their events happen (because people rip down their posters) so I never get the chance. So joining here is my next best option.

O a t h keeper

Musically Promiscuous

They rip down the posters!? That's horrible... and saddening. =/

I'm not really sure how homophobic my school is... it's a pretty small school in a very conservative area, but I feel like most people are not homophobic. There are no openly gay students, but there are several who are bi, and nobody bothers them about it. Most of them are really well liked, actually. So I should probably just come out and get it over with, but that's so much easier said than done. xD

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com

They rip down the posters!? That's horrible... and saddening. =/

I'm not really sure how homophobic my school is... it's a pretty small school in a very conservative area, but I feel like most people are not homophobic. There are no openly gay students, but there are several who are bi, and nobody bothers them about it. Most of them are really well liked, actually. So I should probably just come out and get it over with, but that's so much easier said than done. xD

My school is pretty small as well and the people in the LGBT + Allies club are also well liked, but I know the club gets a few issues, but my school isn't homophobic...just a few people. But I know some issues with the administration of my school which makes me believe there are some closet homophobes. Not that it matters...just kinda odd when the school is practically in the heart of entertainment.

PrinnyGod

Awards

This one university where one of my cousins goes/went to has had problems with people defacing their gay pride flag and their other posters and things. Thankfully, the university that my brother goes to has almost absolutely no problems like this. I remember seeing a poster about transgender people, and it looked completely un-defaced. And this was a really big university, too.

Beyer

Sorry I havent been around, went on a week long holiday with family and had no internet :/ But anyways I had a freaking amazing time. I went to the Gold Coast in Queensland.

Rather cute guy on the bus smiled at me as he got on and we kept catching each other looking at each other. Was very adorable and I wanted to go talk to him but mother would have gone crazy.

Gold Coast has many cute, hot and just plain beautiful guys. I loved it, especially because many of them were topless ;)

Anyways, WELCOME ALL NEW MEMBERS. How is everyone else?

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards

One of my bestest friends lived on the gold coast before, unfortunately, coming down to my town and he keeps saying things like "Even the straight guys make out" and "There's lots of gays in the Gold Coast"
I wanna go there again ^u^

Basically, all the people I worked with tonight know I'm gay now D:
Sister told them a while ago but they thought she was joking. One of the guys wanted to get me G-String for christmas xP

Beyer

I am considering doing my uni course in QLD now, I very much enjoyed it. At the very least I shall be visiting the Gold Coast/Brisbane by myself some day to explore on my own... ;)

But I do love Melbourne and it is closer to home which will please the family and friends so I may just end up going there as planned.

I have around a week to come out to mum, I made and oath and I am keeping to it. I shall enter 2011 as an out man! I have like 3 people that said I can stay with them if she majorly flips it though so I will be fine :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back