• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Lexaueas and Xeahnort's Heartless.

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Dragon Sword

Remember when Lexaeus was killed by a Xeahnort's Heartless possed Riku? I have a few questions that need to be answered please.

1. Was Xehanorts' heartless that was haunting Riku the real one that somehow survived inside Riku? Or is it a copy, like a real convincing double? Or is it Riku's fears manifesting itself into Xeahnorts heartless?

2. Whoever he was, he was still some version Xeahnorts heartless. So why did he kill one of his former friends?

A

Azrael

Remember when Lexaeus was killed by a Xeahnort's Heartless possed Riku? I have a few questions that need to be answered please.

1. Was Xehanorts' heartless that was haunting Riku the real one that somehow survived inside Riku? Or is it a copy, like a real convincing double? Or is it Riku's fears manifesting itself into Xeahnorts heartless?

2. Whoever he was, he was still some version Xeahnorts heartless. So why did he kill one of his former friends?

It was Riku's memories of Xehanort's Heartless come to alive. It's confirmed that XH finally died in KHII.

Jadentheman

Bronze Member
But that's a remake.

I think the original COM is more canon wise since it came first, And Riku never killed Lexeaus in the original

RikusApprentice

If u look very closely, Im in the corner of the sc

JTD95

But that's a remake.

I think the original COM is more canon wise since it came first, And Riku never killed Lexeaus in the original

It's still canon!

I don't think so, i remember something that was talking about the remake and it said that reverse/rebirth was new. But i do think you can play as riku in the GBA( i don't have the one for the GBA)

Reverse/Rebirth is in the original one too

Eternal_Sleep

RR WAS in the original game, i both own it and have beaten it. and its true that lexaues's death was indeed different. in the original with his last bit of strength he released all of the darkness within him in an attempt to drown riku in it (it would have probably worked if not for mickeys intervention) in ReCOM lexaues's death is as seen in the video already provided.in both versions it ends with riku engulfed by darkness and mickey saves him.

Smile

Codename: D
Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net

It's the real one. Nomura confirmed in his interviews that XH truly did remain inside Riku's Body at the end of KH1.
Nomura said:
Riku held Xehanort's heartless in his heart

See? It's the real deal there.

Self preservation would be the #1 reason, I think. That and from the same reason Xemnas had no problem sending off supposed friends to die/have them killed by his own orders. He's not a nice person.

7thspade

Reverse/Rebirth was in the GBA version, and Riku does kill Lexaeus. There's just not that high graphics cutscene that shows it. But you do see Riky run through Lexaeus very quickly, hear a slash noise, and then you see Lexaeus fall to his knee.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back