• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Lexaeus vs. Saix vs. Xaldin

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Who would win in a 3 way battle?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Khaki45

Of these three, which one is your favorite, why and who do you think would win in a 3 way battle.

My personal favorite? : Lexaeus

why:? Cause in FM his power is incredible, and he does not flinch.

Inbattle?: I'd go with either Lexaeus or Xaldin, since Saix is only effective in berserk.

Pern

Mewtwo The Wise
With Mewtwo in the Kingdom Hearts Universe
Wrong place but what ever
I'm not sure who I would choose, I like all of them the same well in a battle Xaldin and Saix I think has more speed then Lexaeus, but Lexaeus can take more hits then the orther 2. Hmmm I would probably go with Saix caz he has speed on his side.

keyblade39

i personally like lexaeus 4 some reason, i think xaldin is the weakest compared 2 the other 2

General Xenos

i think Xaldin would win because he has more weapons therefore he can land more hits and he has the aero shield, but most likely i'll go with Lexaeus only because he is a beast!

Sacred X

Freshmeat
Are you counting their ingame battle techniques or overall? Because if overall, you shouldn't use Saix's Berserk as a hindrance.

At any rate, I've heard that Nomura stated Xaldin was the strongest of the Organization other than Xemnas and Roxas. I've heard this from another forum member, so I am unsure if they were telling the truth or if the interview was legit.

If that interview wasn't real, then I would have to go with Saix. Aside from Xemnas, he pretends to have the least emotion out of everyone in the Organization overall. As stated in game, pretending to have emotions distracts them from their goals and makes them weaker. Saix was also 2nd in command, so I'd go with Saix.

EDIT: Now that I look at the poll, I see how underrated Lexaeus is. Keep in mind Lexaeus is one of, if not, the strongest Organization member in CoM. The only person that might be stronger than him is Marluxia. If anyone remembers the convorsation Zexion had with Axel, it basically emphasized Lexaeus' power and neither of them didn't seem to want to physically battle Riku due to his victory over Lexaeus.

Garth

Change soul, set.
Website
www.garthtv.blogspot.com
Perhaps Xaldin or Lexaeus. Xaldin seems to be very strategic (?) when fighting, and Lexaeus has massive strength, which would definitely give him an advantage -- although, if Xaldin can just float, Lexaeus really can't get at him, can he? D:

As for Saix, with the exception of Berserk mode, I don't find him to be very intimidating or powerful at all.

evil_kenshin

greatest of the ungratest
Saix, his like a combination of the two. His the 2nd strongest in the organization , Just a swing of his claymore was enough to provide a fierce wind that pushed everyone back + he goes berserk.

Death

Your #1 Bruh
xaldin because he could stick a spear in there imaginary hearts and he if u think about it could problably projectile shots with his lances or spears

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back