• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Levels Before u Left Destiny Island

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Arab Wakka

Level 29. I wrote a thread about it in the KH2 threads. Big Stuff. Lots of work. That level seventeen. Not bad at all. You have to WANT IT to get that high.

Anonymous

Little 'Ol Me
First time:4
When I tried: 6.... Yea, I got bored and decided to leave
And Arab Wakka, how do you have enough time to do that?

neoridge

Website
www.freewebs.com
35lvl i was so board one day and though huh i wonder how high i can go b4 i want to kill my self from the bordom of spending hours lvling on the island(in all hin site i beat guard armor in 5 hits {one for each limb} an just about every other boss uptill bout jafar

K

Kegluneq

First time around lv 10 or 12 <thought i shouldnt leave because the thought of missing an item or something would pop into my head
The second time about 15-20
The third time about 20-25
When i played it was ither I was just aiming to be a higher lv then stupid goofy or I wanted to play through again.
It just took so long when i was training well ither that or just that im impatient....i was about 11 when i was playing it
First time i played i had thought i missed something crucal<however u spell that
so i started another file on that one i missed a heap of dalmations so once again i started another file
On my third try i got all the dalmations and when i saw a chest i would try every single way to get it . In the end i managed to get loads of elixirs , potions, and i only had to try 2 times on the boss inside da whale

Last edited:

acrossthestars

ive read somewhere someone managed lvl 90 or something? insane dedication. of course, it could just be pointless bragging.
but personally, i was around level 6 whenever i leave

T

Tuesmiddt

I laugh *Hahahahaaaaha*

Why would you want to spend so much time there when:

1. It would make the other worlds too easy.
2. You only get 1 XP per Shadow on Destiny Islands.
3. It's so much easier to train later, like Soldiers give 3 XP (I think) compared to 1 measly XP.

I left at like level 8 or 9 or something...

evil_kenshin

greatest of the ungratest
during the times i've played it, generally i leave at around level 10, on gamefaqs there have been several people who went upto level 100 (as a challenge), it must of taken them ages

Last edited:

Killa Goku

I left at lvl 10.
Everything is still easy so far.
Cerberus was a breeze
I think i was lvl 18 when i fought him.

saratp

Bronze Member
Awards
1000000000000000000. no just joking I dont think you can get that Big?
I think I waz lev3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back