• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Levelling up - worth it?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

hlc1988

Awards
So I am playing DDD for the first time on 2.8 and loving it. But I do have a few questions.

I am playing on Standard Mode which is what I usually do for games I haven't played before.

Is it worth levelling up my Dream Eaters and unlocking their abilities? Do I need Second Chance and Once More? If so, what is the easiest way of getting them? How can I level up my Dream Eaters easily?

I have just finished The Country of the Musketeers World for both Sora and Riku. They are now sitting at... I think Sora is level 30 and Riku is level 34. Is this too high for the end of the game? I am aware Riku has quite a few bosses coming up.

Do the abilities I unlock with different Dream Eaters stay equipped to Sora and Riku, even after I have not got that Dream Eater in my party? For example HP Boost. Would I still keep that if the Dream Eater I unlocked it with isn't in my party?

VoidGear.

red gay
Awards
Is it worth levelling up my Dream Eaters and unlocking their abilities? Do I need Second Chance and Once More? If so, what is the easiest way of getting them? How can I level up my Dream Eaters easily?

1. Second Chance and Once More are pretty useful for enemies against which you get stunned easily. They're not entirely necessary but very useful. I don't know which DEs give them the fastest though, sorry. :(
2. When dropping, after a few hours into the game you get an ability that helps you build up friendship with your dream eaters. activate that (on level 3 if possible) for 100 drop points during a drop and leveling them should be much easier, because you also need their moods to change for "secret paths" on the ability boards.

I have just finished The Country of the Musketeers World for both Sora and Riku. They are now sitting at... I think Sora is level 30 and Riku is level 34. Is this too high for the end of the game? I am aware Riku has quite a few bosses coming up.

It is pretty high. I just finished Prankster's Paradise with Riku at around level 18 on Proud Mode and feel pretty high-leveled. Riku still has a lotta hard enemies to come so I wouldn't mind it tooo much. If you feel too powerful, you can still equip weaker keyblades at least.

Do the abilities I unlock with different Dream Eaters stay equipped to Sora and Riku, even after I have not got that Dream Eater in my party? For example HP Boost. Would I still keep that if the Dream Eater I unlocked it with isn't in my party?

You keep everything but the Stats Abilities. Those vanish once you switch the dream eaters! So basically, Support and Spirit Abilities stay unlocked after you got them on an ability board.

hlc1988

Awards
1. Second Chance and Once More are pretty useful for enemies against which you get stunned easily. They're not entirely necessary but very useful. I don't know which DEs give them the fastest though, sorry. :(
2. When dropping, after a few hours into the game you get an ability that helps you build up friendship with your dream eaters. activate that (on level 3 if possible) for 100 drop points during a drop and leveling them should be much easier, because you also need their moods to change for "secret paths" on the ability boards.

Thanks. I will have to make sure I put the friendship with Dream Eaters at level 3 if I can each time I drop.

It is pretty high. I just finished Prankster's Paradise with Riku at around level 18 on Proud Mode and feel pretty high-leveled. Riku still has a lotta hard enemies to come so I wouldn't mind it tooo much. If you feel too powerful, you can still equip weaker keyblades at least.

That is true, I could equip keyblades. I don't mind Riku being slightly higher than needed to be as, despite not having played this before, I do know the amount of bosses he gets in this game. Though I feel Sora is still too highly levelled for where I am in the game!

You keep everything but the Stats Abilities. Those vanish once you switch the dream eaters! So basically, Support and Spirit Abilities stay unlocked after you got them on an ability board.

Ok, thanks! I was wondering why some didn't stay filled in!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back