• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Leveling Up

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
E

Evil-Riku

Ok I'm about to beat the game, is there a way of leveling up, I really hate that the tournaments don't help you get exp, and such, whats the fastest way of leveling up before fighting the last boss.

KHLover916

If you haven't leveled up final form all the way here is a good way to do so and get a lot of experience. In the Nobodys castle it is filled with Nobodys. Each of these give out at least 1000 exp for each one defeated. In this way not only can you level up the best form in the game but you can also level up Sora and the rest of your party easily.

E

Evil-Riku

So wants I get the final form, can I use it in every battle?

dejah

:|
the fastest way to level up is places where theres plenty nobodies since they give the most exp.
over at twilight town~ beast's castle, and twtnw

NiteHawk

Evil-Riku said:
So wants I get the final form, can I use it in every battle?
No, if you dont have 3 party members in ur party, u cant use master or final form. And if you didnt know this, you cannot go into Wisdom or Valor if you dont have Donald or Valor in ur party, but u should know this from very early in the game.

You unlock the final form from the battle at memories sky scrapper with Roxas, from there its able to be obtained thru random driving in any world, it was said only the world that never was, but its been proven to be obtained elsewhere. However, i think TWTNW has a more high possibility of it showing up, thus, why its shown up more than other worlds.

E

Evil-Riku

Ah, is the final form any good? or is it just the same as Master Form.

helios

Bronze Member
yep the world that never was is the easiest place i gained 15 levels in one day. im at level 90 now.

E

Evil-Riku

So I should train there, then. Because I want to unlock every move, because I want the game to be twice as fun, or something like that.

666Sora

Leveling up was easy for me i have been at 99 for the past week or so i went to twtnw and pride lands on the peak where you fight a lot of those rapid thrusters and use magnet a lot.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back