• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Leveling up your Summons.

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sacred Silver

Trumpline '08. ♥
Where is the best place to level up your summons? I just need to get them up 2 more levels, and i was wondering if there's a place where I can go where it won't take that long.

TheMuffinMan

Armchair Administrator
Your summons level up by summoning them....you get 5/6 exp for every time you summon one and then let the summon gauge drain, so there is no secret or easy place to level them

TheMuffinMan

Armchair Administrator
Nope, Summons get exp by having the Summon Gauge go down

So, you summon, the Summon Gauge says '6', then your Summon will get 6 exp once the summong gauge completely drains

SOLDIER Cloud

Bronze Member
Summon Chicked Little, use his limit, (uses 2 on the summon bar) than cancel it, repeat till you get to 0 on the drive (but not out yet) than return to a conversation spot

Lunar Knight

American Person
I just went one area away from a conversation pit and kept summoning and going back and forth.

Lunar Knight

American Person
Your Drive Gauge refills if you're still in a Form or have a summon out and you go to a conversation pit.

Sacred Silver

Trumpline '08. ♥
So, if your Summon Gauge is about to hit 0 and you go back to a Conversation Pit, will you still get the experience?

lSoral

This is what I do.

Summon Chicken Little, do his limit, end it right away, and keep on doing it. Then resummon him, and do the same thing. And then refill your gauge. It's good to do this at olympus coliseum, and then enter a tournament, and leave. You'll get your drive gauge back.

Remember, the more drive gauges consumed, the more exp you get.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back