• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

leveling up your drives

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Aqua.

ichimaru gin~ <3
i need help on this!

i want to level em up but sometimes im too lazy

so any tips? and tips on how and stuff~

oh yeah how do you get final form again? [im replaying the game and i reached the world that never was but no final form yet :(] i forgot how.. sorry.

Haeralis

Remains of the Judgement
Awards
Website
www.youtube.com
I havent grinded to do it in a while, because its infinitely easier in Final Mix,

Anyway, I remember though.

Valor: Land of the Dragons spawn in the Emperors Room and go south to where those centaur heartless are. Kill them, then run back to save point and go to the world map to make your drive full again

Wisdom: Timeless River, just keep going through the doors of time or whatever they are called, then run back to the door that takes you to Disney Castle. Go through it and it makes your drive full again.

Master: Same as Valor

Final: The Skyway of Naught where tons of creepers reside. Equip Oathkeeper and Bond of Flame and spam Firaga to take out everything that moves. Try to get to a savepoint before you go back to normal form to go to the world map and reset your drive.

Aqua.

ichimaru gin~ <3
m thanks!

i know that valor levels up by how hits many you do

so i remember that before i use to level it up by going to hollow bastion and killing the big round green heartless, or i went to agrabah and killed like 1 or 3 fat bandits which gave me a lot of hits/exp

for wisdom i use to go to the world that never was, outside of the castle where its all dark, and i would shoot a bunch of those little shadow heartless and then go back to the save point/world map

for master i would go to the mulan world and get a bunch of the orbs,

and for final i would go to the mansion and kill everything inside. or the castle that never was..

blah but how do you get final mix again? :(

Sir Saint

Awards
You get final form after you beat Xemnas the first time, at some random time when you use one of your drive forms.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
m thanks!

so i remember that before i use to level it up by going to hollow bastion and killing the big round green heartless, or i went to agrabah and killed like 1 or 3 fat bandits which gave me a lot of hits/exp

for wisdom i use to go to the world that never was, outside of the castle where its all dark, and i would shoot a bunch of those little shadow heartless and then go back to the save point/world map

and for final i would go to the mansion and kill everything inside. or the castle that never was..
Thats basically how I did it
You get final form after you beat Xemnas the first time, at some random time when you use one of your drive forms.

No you don't. It's random after Sora sees Roxas for the first time in TWTNW. It's most likely gonna occur in the Xigbar battle (Many people and I have had that happen during that battle)

Sir Saint

Awards
No you don't. It's random after Sora sees Roxas for the first time in TWTNW. It's most likely gonna occur in the Xigbar battle (Many people and I have had that happen during that battle)

Oh sorry about that I always heard that it was that way.

Shinra

Banned
Awards
m thanks!

blah but how do you get final mix again? :(
you usually get final when you take on Nobodies Any kind mind you (Even Saix and Xigbar) after you have the Roxas scene... under these conditions:
Full drive Gauge (5-6 bars)
Initiate Master form...

Orion

Prepared To Die
Awards
How about a more accurate description of how to get Final Form.

It is possible to drive into it after having beaten Roxas. When fighting Organization members, the chance of driving into Anti-Form increases ten-fold. Because of this, Final Form is also ten times more likely to happen.
Go to the Underworld, and attempt - I think - the Cerberus cup. Within, at the start of it, Drive into any Form. If you don't get Final Form, leave and then return to the same cup. Repeat until you get Final Form.

Silfarion

Well, everyone practically answers this thing. BTW, if you have FM+, then you can equip 2 people came across (was it that? I'm always confused with names) and fight an organization member; if you use drive, you will either get anti or final (I got final at battle against Xigbar).

Amata

Website
fmableach.ipbfree.com
For both Valor and Wisdom form, I would recommend that sailer thing you use to get to the MCP in Space Paranoids. Every time you board it, it is brimming with Heartless and you can rinse and repeat this as many times as you want. Plus if your drive gauge is running low, activate it and then board the sailer, your drive gauge will be charged to maximum.

Personally for Master I use that cave outside the mountain village in the Land of Dragons, but I'm sure someone can suggest somewhere better for you.

Final takes forever to level up no matter what, but what I usually do is go to Naught's Approach in TWTNW and fight the first Nobodies that appear (normally, not in Drive form) until they have very little HP left and then activate Final form. If you're lucky, your transformation will take out those Nobodies and you get some points right off the bat. After that you just kill as many Nobodies as you can before your Drive runs out.

Hamster Lord

Atrocity Exhibition
Awards
Yeah for Final Form I start at the room right before you fight Xemnas and then I storm down TCTNW and kill as many nobodies as I can. And I've never tried it, but I heard a good place to level up Master Form would the city area right before TCTNW.

Axel_FODF

Ok the easiest way to level these in my eyes.
Valor:Timeless River. Run to the doors and enter the one on the left and just fight heartless and if you are about to run out of drive, leave the world through the big door. As you level it up you can go through more and more of the doors.
Wisdom: Exact same as valor except start with the door on the right.
Master: Mulans World. Go to the throne room and then kill heartless iin the hall. Equip abilities that make enemies drop more items. Leave the world before you run out of drive.
Final: The world that never was. Room right before where you fight xigbar. go to the room past the room you fight xigbar. Equip fire boost and bond of flame. Put firaga on quick select. use fire to quickly eliminate all nobodies. then fly back and leave the world before you run out of drive. hope that helps

KeyofEvil'sBane

Space Duck
Termina, wondering why everyone looks familiiar
Another good place to level up master is Hollow Bastion/Radient Garden.
Start at the crystal fissure(the area right before where you had the 1000 heartless battle) and head back towards town, only worrying about the shooting stars and crimzon jazz. It is a lot easier if you want to spam reflect as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back