• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Leveling up early?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mason Stark

TICK TOCK, KID!
Awards
Website
twitter.com
I've found a lot of stuff about level grinding later in the game, buuuuut I'm actually having a lot of trouble leveling up the characters early in the game ;0; So I wanted to see if anyone knew of some good places to level up early on. (I'm playing Critical mode and I wanted to level up the characters 5 levels per world, so that's why I'm focusing on this early in the game lol)

I've finished Terra's story, so I'm focusing on Ven's at the moment. I tried to level up a lot in Dwarf Woodlands, but I barely got anywhere with it, since most of the enemies only gave out 1 EXP. I'm heading to Castle of Dreams next, but what are the best locations there and in the Enchanted Dominion to level up?

Also, if anyone has any suggestions for leveling up Aqua early on, let me know! Thank yew! ;w;

Noel

Awards
I don't remember exactly what the location is called, but I remember going through the Bridge —If thats in Enchanted dominion— and then going through the throne-room inside the castle. Try going through each part uve' it also, more Unversed spawn if you do that rather than going a linear path.

I did that when I was leveling up Terra, hopefully Ventus can go through the same areas. c:

Chuman

Dad of Boy
Awards
go to the MA as soon as you clear the first world.

in my original playthrough on the PSP i was at level 40 with terra in a few hours, before i even got to dwarf woodlands (and this was single player because no online mode), i'd play the same few MA challenges until i got enough medals to buy my way into the harder and more rewarding missions.

Jesus

Hater-bending
Awards
the mirage arena is actually a pretty good place for leveling up at any point in the game.

ChibiHearts249

Trapped in the Source Filmmaker
Awards
the mirage arena is actually a pretty good place for leveling up at any point in the game.
I agree with this. I normally stop by there for a spell and play some music as I mash buttons. You also get stuff for doing it, which helps!

Otherwise, I agree with Noel. Pretty sure that's what I did on my PSP, actually.

KeyToNothing

Awards
Another good tactic is to get the EXP Walker and EXP Chance abilities.

EXP Walker grants you a point for each step you take, but doesn't count if you use dash, dodge roll or cartwheel.

EXP Chance doubles experience gained when hp is below 50%

To get EXP Walker easily, meld Blizzard and Aero to create Blizzara and use an Abounding Crystal.

For EXP Chance, meld Fira and Fira and use an Abounding Crystal.

Credit to this: GameFAQs: Kingdom Hearts: Birth by Sleep (PSP) Ability Creation Guide by jekoln

(Mods, I checked the rules and couldn't find anything on posting links to help others. I'm aware of advertising rules. Feel free to remove the link if need be and drop me a message explaining the situation)

Ballad of Caius

Player 💀
Awards
Like others have suggested, Mirage Arena is an excellent place to level-up, but be very prepared, since enemies in the arena tend to be a tad harder than those in worlds. As to Castle of Dreams, I recommend the fountain area. A lot of Dream Eaters surround it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back