• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Levelin up Aqua

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

L0stKid

Do you guys have like a strategy to level up Aqua faster? im gettin really lazy because when I try to meld EXP walker its like melding its not acceptin it.
So yeah you know a way to level up Aqua fasst?

Ruran

Flesh by mother, soul by father
Awards
How is it not accepting EXP Walker?

I think the only thing you can really do is level up the old fashion way: kick a@@ and occasionally get your a@@ kicked too! :p

Gram

Banned
Awards
what i do is go between the gully and indian camp in neverland spamming mickey d-link.
or you could do that one guys way of having something hold the analog stick all night long while you sleep causing exp. walker to max you out.

L0stKid

I mean like it like the level is like to the fullest and right you know that in order to meld the ability has to be a high level and stuff and it STILL doesn't work :p

noheartx

I mean like it like the level is like to the fullest and right you know that in order to meld the ability has to be a high level and stuff and it STILL doesn't work :p

make sure ur melding an ability aqua can use like she cant use quake only terra can and ven can only have faith and salvation etc

Ruran

Flesh by mother, soul by father
Awards
Are you using the right stone? I believe you have to use Abouding Crystal (I'm not sure if I spelled it right:p) to get it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back