• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Leveled Up Graphics Assignment 2

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

_Odin_

Bronze Member
Website
datingsidorsingel.com
Well, since everybody has been asking, i'm making assignment in which everyone has to make a ...

a...

banner!!!!!

the requirements are that it has to be at least 200X200. i know it sounds demanding, but that's about the right size for banners. this has to be completed by April 16th.

if the date can't be made because of passover, that is okay. the due date will then be April 20th.

And! we will start having a point system! right now, everyone has 100 points. this assignment is worth 50 points if your bannet is the clan's favorite. 45 if ur banner is second best and 40 if ur banner is the third best. if ur not on anyone's list, that's okay! u will get 30 points anyways.[/I][/FONT][/COLOR]​

Enjoy!​

Current points

dual_keyblader25------250 points
Game Master Boy------250 points​
cloud_leingod------150 points​
Riku_the_law------50 points

New2Ya------50 points
Yevon------50 points
doomprinny------50 points

EDIT: here's my banner:

assignmentbannercopy5bf.jpg

Last edited:

Yevon

ok then, right now im doing a request

but i will edit when done

EDIT:

lol i couldn't choose

1:
LUG1copy.jpg

2:
LUG2copy.jpg

Last edited:

cloud_leingod

can it be any stock?

EDIT: here's mine:

banner10qm.png

if u want me to do it over i will

Last edited:

_Odin_

Bronze Member
Website
datingsidorsingel.com
cloud, could you? i want it to look like the halo siggy you have now.

i'm actually going to change the due date and i'm changing the point system.

right now, everyone should have 50 points and me being the leader of this clan, i have 250 points. whoever makes the 250 mark will be the clan's 2nd leader. whoever reaches the 200 point mark when both leader positions are taken, the person reaching the 200 point mark will become a co-leader. if another person also reaches the 200 point mark, that person will also become a co-leader. when anyone else reaches the 150 mark, they will be noted as a very devoted member and will be rewarded with many pressies.

If there are any problems, talk to me on this thread or PM.

and yes, it can be any stock whatsoever.

Last edited:

cloud_leingod

ok i will and i was a leader of this clan when gmb was here so shouldnt i already be 2nd leader?

cloud_leingod

thank u! now im happy lol and the banner u wanted me to make will have Link from Legend of Zelda is that's ok.

EDIT: here it is anyways:
banner22de.png

Last edited:

New2Ya

I'm lost...
So we are allowed to have a different size than 200x200? (I see some of 400x200, etc...)

New2Ya

I'm lost...
Alright.... I just put LUG in it though, becuz else my whole banner is RUINED... it takes way too much space...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back