• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Level up bonus

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Which do you chose?

• HP

Votes: 20 24.1%
  • CP

Votes: 21 25.3%
  • Sleight

Votes: 4 4.8%
  • I increase them qually

Votes: 38 45.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
V

Vincent Valentine

When you level up, which of the stat choices do you favour?

letsplaycroquet

Premium member
HP in riku's story since the only healing cards are oogie boogie and mickey mouse.

In Sora's story CP mostly because more CP, the more kicka$$ your deck will be.

V

Vincent Valentine

I hardly ever use sleights so its incredibly rare that i use the bonus on these

V

Vincent Valentine

i always choose HP unless i actually need more CP

Cicero

Visionary
mendia said:
HP in riku's story since the only healing cards are oogie boogie and mickey mouse.

In Sora's story CP mostly because more CP, the more kicka$$ your deck will be.

same here, although on riku's story I graded AP and DP more.. wich resulted in extreme hard fights.. deing in a few hits because of the low HP >_< and just as Red-XIII says, i hardly use slights, though in Sora's story. In riku's story I always try to get in dark mode and juse sleights. Dark break kills everyone, and if it isn't enough and my decks alows it dark aura kills everyone in my sight ^_^

V

Vincent Valentine

In Rikus story i always did HP and AP equally until AP couldn't go up any more due to low DP. By the end of my game i had very low DP.

chaywa

A Picasso Reality
Initially in both i used HP, but after the first level in Sora i began to up CP with the occasional HP rise, while in Riku's mode mainly HP/AP...

V

Vincent Valentine

Is it just me or could Riku's AP not be increased unless his DP was high enough?

Color Me Knievel

Sweden's dearly beloved ass
In Sora's story, I increased HP and CP equally, didn't care about sleights after I got Arcanum.

In reverse/Rebirth I increased all status choices equally.

Reagan Rayden

Exploding Man
Awards
I keep doing slieghts until i get Ragnorok.

In Riku's story i did HP and DP equally and AP whenever it comes up. I still sometimes have problems beating Ansem even at lvl.99 lol. He's like Sephiroth in that game.

Morridor

I mostly chose CP. I would choose Sleight anytime it would appear, but after I got a couple really awesome ones (like Blitz) I just went CP. If I needed it would do HP, but it was rare.

Danny

文偉立

newb programmer
HP - If you can Card Break and cancel any attacks, why bother raising your HP if you're going to be protecting it? You choose HP if you're a coward and afraid to be hurt.

Sleights - Why would I waste a level to learn a move that I use very rarely? Stocks are my card breakers but I could stock anything and still card break as long as I have three level 9s. Seriously, using Ragnorak and Ars Arcanum involve a total of under 9 and it's easily card broken and you're wasting three cards. As long as three cards can card break, sleights are pointless for offensive maneuvers.

CP - Victor. You get this maxed out, you can have a great tactical advantage. Fatality, Flawless victory

David Bartlett

I would level them up depending on the situation.

If I had a great deck but kept dying, I'd level the HP up.
If I found I could last for ages but couldn't get the right cards in my deck, I'd up the CP.
If neither of these were true, I'd get another Sleight.

BTW, what is Sora's max HP and CP that he can reach?
How many Sleight's are there?

Cheers

Dave.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back