• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Level up bonus

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Which do you chose?

• HP

Votes: 20 24.1%
  • CP

Votes: 21 25.3%
  • Sleight

Votes: 4 4.8%
  • I increase them qually

Votes: 38 45.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

ViktorMayrin

Website
www.fanfiction.net
I'm too lazy to look in my guide for the number of sleights, max HP in both Normal (Sora) and Reverse Rebirth (Riku) was 560, I don't know the max CP, the max AP was 30, and I'm pretty sure that max DP was 100.

As for the comments earlier about uping HP makes you a "coward", sleights being useless, and max CP giving you a tactical advantage...

I increased HP most of the time mainly because if you can't scrounge the Moogle Points for the card packs, you generally don't have a large amount of high numbered cards, and most of the time Bosses have nothing under 7s. I learned the sleights solely for completion value. Sure, if you have max CP, you can equip more cards and you might have tactical advantage just from an overwhelming amount of cards... but if you've only got 100 HP, Marluxia & Ansem will kill you in short order, regardless of how many cards you have.

A good tip though is to have about 3-5 0 cards at the beginning of your deck. Cycle past them, and every time a Boss gets a sleight going, cycle back once and break it. Keep a few potions and ether at the end of your deck, or Elixers when you get them. Weed out any card under 8 once you can afford to do so, and always have at least 3 cure cards near the end of your deck before the item cards. Enemy cards are gimmicks unless you can use 'em correctly, which I never did, so I ignored them.

That's all folks.

Kunoke

Sora_Ish_Mine! said:
^meh i do but i get my HP up first before anythign else xP

Yeah. I get usually go HP for a while, then start going HP, HP, CP, HP, HP, CP...etc.

That pattern. Of course throw in a sleight every once in a while and when HP is maxed do CP more...but you get the idea.

J

Jaes

Let's see...

For Sora, since your power depends mostly on the keyblade cards, I ended up picking CP for better 'blades.. And for the items, and magic.. So I ended up with somewhere around 1500 CP, which was great, because I had around 150 hp and ended up having to make an all 0 attack deck to kill the bosses towards the end, which ended up costing most of that..

For Riku, after seeing that I had the option to increase attack power this time around, I dumped as many points as I could into that, and did DP otherwise until I started getting killed all over the place.. Then it was HP for a while..

Looking back, I really would have liked more HP..

Kunoke

I kind of liked the level up system in CoM. The fact you got to choose how you wanted to build Sora.

Kunoke

Sora_Ish_Mine! said:
^yes! thats what i really liked to and you got to pick all that awsome possum stuff first instead of just how it would randomly happen x]

Yeah like, I leveled up on KH just a minute ago, and it was like, just +1 MP...and I hardly use magic except for cure and the occasional Blizzaga...

Seems wasteful, even though it's not completely useless

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back