• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

level possibilitys for future KH games

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

tdude_6

Hey! i was just watching finding nemo and it's disney as well!

Also how about an Atlantis level or a sky high movie

KingBlade

by sinspire^
Are you guys serious?They only do mainly cartoon movies.NO SKY HIGH!It just came out.

O

Onewingedangel6

woah this is stupid NEMO, SKYHIGH, wat kinda crap is this KH2 would suck if it had this stuff in it

TheMuffinMan

Armchair Administrator
I know, even having Stich in it is horrible...

But I couldnt accept nemo or Incrdables...

O

Onewingedangel6

now if toy story was in it that would be cool cause that was a cool movie in the words of buzz to infinity and beyond

TheMuffinMan

Armchair Administrator
Onewingedangel6 said:
now if toy story was in it that would be cool cause that was a cool movie in the words of buzz to infinity and beyond

Yea, I'm okay with Toy story, but some of the other crap is pretty gay...

zenkai16

A Long Time Ago, In A Galaxy Far Far Away...
Website
www.avidgamers.com
Chrono_X said:
they are useing classic movies

Exactly, clasic moves not new comming movies, except for PotC but even though its not old it is a classical movie, and it is not set in present time on earth, like incredables presenct time (well more like 1960's era but still to close) and also neamo, thats like present also, and the only characters you could see in that movie are the dad neamo and dorie, and the tank gaing was a big part of the story so you would have to incorperat them, which cant be done cuz there in a tank.

sorixed

Dattebayo!
it's like saying chicken little is going to be there plus how would sky high be in kh2 it just came out and they been working on kh2 already sorry but not going to happen with sky high how woulkd there be a storyline there all it is is school students with powers.

Last edited:

sorixed

Dattebayo!
If they use sky high they really lost there minds and plus lost alot of ideas for kh plus nomura said in the interview like he wasnt planning on kh games after 3 but it could be for portable systems it would be like pokemon . I can't imagine sora being like 50 with a keyblade with disney characters or it would be a new generation of people. Nemo isnt just pure disney it has pixar too . sorry not flaming on you.

Last edited:
O

Onewingedangel6

i don't understand why ppl keep saying stuff like incredibles and skyhigh those movie just recently came out they can't possibly be in it

Hokage

Banned
Awards
sorixed said:
atlantis is in kh2.
no its not. Atlantica is in KH2. not atlantis. and thats the reason nomura wont put it in the game they have too much similarity in them to be in the game. Nomura has stated that he doesnt want to put similar worlds in KH2. this is a example of that. Atlantis= water, Atlantica=water. see they wont mix . atlantis will not be in KH2 i am sure of it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back