• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Level one playthrough

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Anagram

Banned
Has anyone tried this yet? I know there is a few doing KH2 but how many are trying BBS?
I just started one. Gonna try for Aqua and Terra. (doesn't like Ven so fuck him)

Divine Past

Bronze Member
Awards
I don't have the skills to do it since I imagine I'll have spend hours and hours on the command board.

hemmoheikkinen

Dear Kafka
Awards
I haven´t started one myself, but I have heard that the modified it like they did in KH1.5 version for KHFM. You take insane amount of damage, but your own damage output is increased as well. That is why it dosen`t take years to kill bosses. In the original version(I have also seen this somewhere, not done myself) you had to spam inginte/poison on some of the bosses and wait that it would kill them.

You obtain abilities like second change and once more on this playhtrough, so I think it will make some bits little bit easier, when compared to KH2FM where enemies can one shot kill you.

Anagram

Banned
I don't have the skills to do it since I imagine I'll have spend hours and hours on the command board.
Not really. There is ways to shorten it. The Mirage Arena lets you play any board you've unlocked and you can set how many players it'll have. Set it to two, give it the lowest goal possible, and you can get through them quickly.
Stitch is also useful. His d-link doubles command leveling once you max his link. In fact I used it today to level several of Ven's strike raids in about two minutes.

I haven´t started one myself, but I have heard that the modified it like they did in KH1.5 version for KHFM. You take insane amount of damage, but your own damage output is increased as well. That is why it dosen`t take years to kill bosses. In the original version(I have also seen this somewhere, not done myself) you had to spam inginte/poison on some of the bosses and wait that it would kill them.

You obtain abilities like second change and once more on this playhtrough, so I think it will make some bits little bit easier, when compared to KH2FM where enemies can one shot kill you.
It will definitely be easier than KH2's level one run but since I'm doing one I figured this one might be fun too.

I haven't got far yet but I do seem to do more damage. I don't seem to be taking much damage without KO'ing though.

Anagram

Banned
So I have gotten as far as Radiant Garden on my level one run and it is worlds easier than KH2's. I knew it would be but I'm surprised at how much. To be honest I can't even tell the difference between playing level one and not. The only times I have had problems was the Magic Mirror, Braig and that unversed boss in Radiant Garden. I didn't have second chance or once more yet though.

I haven't even made use of shotlocks except for that unversed battle in Radiant Garden. If it is this easy for me with Terra I imagine Aqua's run will be a breeze.

I still expect all the extra bosses to be a pain since they are no matter what level your on.

Anagram

Banned
I beat my level one run of BBS (Terra) the day before yesterday. It was rather easy tbh. I had some trouble at the start from the Magic Mirror and I had to use shotlocks to beat that armor unversed in Radiant Garden but it was pretty much smooth sailing the rest of the way.
Even Xehanort went down relatively easy thanks to thunder surge, cura and guard.

The one unversed boss aside I didn't use shotlocks either. It was oddly fun still regardless. I'm getting all abilities currently and then going to try my luck on Vanitas Remnant and Mysterious figure.

DarkGrey Heroine

How much closer could I be?
Awards
Woah, you finished Terra, I finished Aqua :cool: but since I'm playing the original BBS, I'm curious about differences...

How much damage do you do to enemies with one hit?
In my game, one hit deals 1 millimeter damage to almost any enemy with almost any keyblade. To Iron Imprisoners it has also, let's say, 70% chances of not dealing damage at all. Aaaand the damage done with Shotlocks is maximum 5 millimeters, or 1 cm if I use Bio Barrage and get all shots at "Excellent". Depends on the enemy, though, but right now I'm talking more about bosses.

Anagram

Banned
Your doing it on the original? Dear lord you have patience.

The damage on regular enemies seems the same but with bosses there is an obvious difference. Normal bosses can be a huge chore without something like magnera but with bosses you do more damage per hit with anything.
I have noticed changes to defense as well. I died a couple times before getting second chance and once more but no matter what I always seemed to survive at least one hit.

Naturally due to how broken melding can be if you know what your doing these issues faded fast. By the end of the main story with several abilities in tow I could hardly tell the difference between playing on level one or level thirty.
A combination of melding, command board luck and tweaks they've made to the level one I was able to more or less breeze through it.

I only hit issues in a few spots and only once I had to rely on a shotlock to beat a boss.

The original version of level one for BBS would definitely take the cake for hard or tedious depending on your viewpoint. The only real difference of note is the damage output on bosses. Whether it is a keyblade, spell or shotlock you do more obvious damage to bosses than normal enemies. (unless your using something like magnera/magnega which will render normal enemies fodder)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back