• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Level Grinding

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

CreativeGenius13

Victory Pose is a command from the Mirgage Arena (Friendship Command) that doubles the last ammount of EXP you recieved.

Gain 24 EXP
Use Victory Pose
Gain 24 more EXP

CreativeGenius13

The Ammount of how much EXP you just recieved will be doubled, not your entire ammount, no matter house useful that would have been, from my understanding but be careful as to not take a step after killing the Unversed if you have EXP Walker.

Samcrux

The best method is play Keepers of the Arena ( where you fight Iron Imprisoners 3 & 4). It is worth 7000 to 8000 EXP for the entire game.:cool::cool:

Awards
Run into an area full of alot of powerful enemies and yell: LEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY JENKINS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

That makes perfect sense.
I do that everytime I am in the shower.

Chuman

Dad of Boy
Awards
And how did I do that exactly?

you never bring up a man's past, not in that phase of his life. nor do you take a joke out of context without realizing everything on the internet should be taken with a grain of salt.

tomorrow, high noon. we duel stranger. to the death.

Awards
you never bring up a man's past, not in that phase of his life. nor do you take a joke out of context without realizing everything on the internet should be taken with a grain of salt.

tomorrow, high noon. we duel stranger. to the death.

I am a swordsman.
I suggest we swordfight to the death!

Chuman

Dad of Boy
Awards
nah

you have grinding to do.

*tips fedora, drinks monster and fades into obscurity *

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back