• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Level Grinding

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

THE GAME

I am doing the method of going to that area in Radiant Garden where you fought Trinity Armor, using Mega Flares to take out the enemies and then using Victory Pose, with my HP critical and the EXP chance ability on, and I am only getting about a couple hundred less than 2k EXP. The battle level of the world is only 6...
This is on my Aqua file by the way, who is currently level 60.

Are there any better grinding spots? Or is there a way to increase the battle level?
I don't get why the level is so low. Its 10 for Terra, and 9 for Ven.

Any advise would be very appreciated.

Last edited:
Awards
Well what I do is just fight Unversed in Never Land and use Mickey. Yeah it takes awhile, but it's better than nothing.

Ralz

Well, there's a spot in Deep Space that offers about 2000 EXP, requiring critical HP and THREE Mega Flares. Its the Turo Prison Block. May or may not be slower. If that's not your thing, I also found another one at the Launch Deck. Come from the Machinery Bay Access, and Air Slide across to the cube on the other side. You need to cast a whole bunch of Mega Flares, though, about 4-5-6! It gives about 3000 EXP.

Else, you could take the Mickey D-Link into the Twister Trench battles at the Keyblade Graveyard... or use the Mirage Arena. Either way, its going to take a long time with Aqua. Her battle levels only rise in Final Episode.

Chuman

Dad of Boy
Awards
Run into an area full of alot of powerful enemies and yell: LEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY JENKINS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

THE GAME

Well, there's a spot in Deep Space that offers about 2000 EXP, requiring critical HP and THREE Mega Flares. Its the Turo Prison Block. May or may not be slower. If that's not your thing, I also found another one at the Launch Deck. Come from the Machinery Bay Access, and Air Slide across to the cube on the other side. You need to cast a whole bunch of Mega Flares, though, about 4-5-6! It gives about 3000 EXP.

Else, you could take the Mickey D-Link into the Twister Trench battles at the Keyblade Graveyard... or use the Mirage Arena. Either way, its going to take a long time with Aqua. Her battle levels only rise in Final Episode.
Eh, I guess what im doing now is the quickest way to go.
Run into an area full of alot of powerful enemies and yell: LEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY JENKINS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Didn't work, I died.
At least I have chicken...

micbeasty

try to get the exp walker ability that will give you one exp point each time you take a step also wen i played as aqua i always went to the castle of dreams and went inside the ball room and used mickey that helps big time!

THE GAME

try to get the exp walker ability that will give you one exp point each time you take a step also wen i played as aqua i always went to the castle of dreams and went inside the ball room and used mickey that helps big time!
I have EXP walker. Also, the battle level for castle of dreams is 4 on my file. I don't think I will get much experience there.

Also I prefer to use the EXP Chance + Mega Flare method rather than using Mickey, because you can take out the enemies a lot faster.

Zemnas

Yeah Mirage Arena is terrible for leveling up. My Combat level is 10 for RG for Terra, I'm not sure if you can raise it that high for Aqua. For Terra, doing the Mega Flare trick with Victory Pose gives me almost 7k EXP per run. Got to lvl 99 a couple days ago xD

CreativeGenius13

You could always plug your PSP into it's charger and tape the joystick into a running in circles positions for a few hours if you have EXP Walker ability.

Havn't done it myself but I will when I get to the point of bordom and mind numbing ness.

Vandread

Impossible Soul
Awards
Website
www.facebook.com
Yeah Mirage Arena is terrible for leveling up. My Combat level is 10 for RG for Terra, I'm not sure if you can raise it that high for Aqua. For Terra, doing the Mega Flare trick with Victory Pose gives me almost 7k EXP per run. Got to lvl 99 a couple days ago xD

I actually haven't gone to the Reactor to get experience. I'll have to give ti a shot sometime. It sounds like it could potentially be a lot better than going through Twister Trench.

Sakulily

Just keep going to the Mirage Arena. Repeat bosses there if you have to.

Oh and Neverland is another of the best places to go to get EXP from Unversed.

CreativeGenius13

Just keep going to the Mirage Arena. Repeat bosses there if you have to.

Oh and Neverland is another of the best places to go to get EXP from Unversed.

I love neverland but the music gets repetive easily.

I nearly broke my PSP when Neverland's Battle Theme came on during the end credits.

The14thMusician

Website
soraclaws.deviantart.com
I love neverland but the music gets repetive easily.

I nearly broke my PSP when Neverland's Battle Theme came on during the end credits.
That just reminds me of my utter hate for the Traverse Town Theme in KH1 >.> It was an okay song by all means, but after a certain point, just no.

And I like the EXP Walker idea, for whatever reason I did not think of just doing that, instead of torturing myself with the Twister Trench or Mirage Arena xD

CreativeGenius13

Ugh. Don't remind me of Monstero. So many hours of falling and climbing and getting lost in a whale's stomcahe. I DIDN'T THINK IT WAS HUMANLY (WHALE-LY, if you will) POSSIBLE!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back