• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Level Glitch? WTF IS THAT EVEN POSSIBLE?!!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

DestinyKid

Banned
Website
www.lulu.com
ok so i got the king masters circle ultima and sora and limit pass and to top it all the secret reports and emeny profiles, and i wanted to have fun, so i went to the contact mission, and i was expecting Roxas to pass out and youd go to twilight town, BUT NO!!! that didnt happen, in fact i got to go through the whole castle!!and when i got to the top Roxas's level was at 500!! i mean is that even fucking possible?!

S

SoulSilver

what is he talking about? it sounds like 358/2 days but it also sounds like KH2 I'm confused.

Orion

Prepared To Die
Awards
You went to which Castle? Castle Oblivion? If you're talking about that, then you're just outright lying.

Roxas passing out is part of a cutscene, it can't not happen. Not to mention, there's only two or three rooms programmed into the castle, and they aren't linked by any way to get to either. On top of that, there are no Heartless or Nobodies to fight in Castle Oblivion in Days.

Vani

LOVEY DOVEY DOVEY
what was there? this is CO right? did you just go through the doors or what?

Silfarion

You sure you read it properly? Isn't it 50? Or maybe it is 100 but became blurry. Check it again.

SilverJ-17

spams bombs, not posts
Perhaps, this so called level glitch is actually the TWTNW (the castle), since both worlds are fairly white in color. Then again, maybe Castle Oblivion was supposed to be in Days, but was later scrapped, yet still on the cartridge. However, since he is saying that it was a glitch, not hacked, I doubt it.

Pinwheel

The Origin
Awards
There's not even a full model for Castle Oblivion in the game. If it just glitched like that, I'm sure a hacker would have exposed it by now.

SilverJ-17

spams bombs, not posts
There's not even a full model for Castle Oblivion in the game. If it just glitched like that, I'm sure a hacker would have exposed it by now.

True. BBS has only been out for five or six months (I forgot when it came out in Japan.) and the remnants of one world was already found, though there might be more. I heard that they also found remnants of a Sword in the Stone world and a placeholder name.

Which I think was either meant to be the original name for Keyblade Graveyard or the rest of Mysterious Tower's world, not its own world. Perhaps, they intended on there being more to Mysterious Tower, but they scrapped it. My reasoning for why it was separate from the KG's file is that it was the original name for Keyblade Graveyard, but when they scrapped the name (in favor of KG), they made a new file and forgot to delete Mysterious Wasteland. In Mysterious Tower's case, perhaps they were building somewhat separately and intended on either merging the two files or linking, much like Twilight Town was linked to Yen Sid's (Mysterious) Tower, but ended up scrapping the idea.

Vani

LOVEY DOVEY DOVEY
True. BBS has only been out for five or six months (I forgot when it came out in Japan.) and the remnants of one world was already found, though there might be more. I heard that they also found remnants of a Sword in the Stone world and a placeholder name.

Which I think was either meant to be the original name for Keyblade Graveyard or the rest of Mysterious Tower's world, not its own world. Perhaps, they intended on there being more to Mysterious Tower, but they scrapped it. My reasoning for why it was separate from the KG's file is that it was the original name for Keyblade Graveyard, but when they scrapped the name (in favor of KG), they made a new file and forgot to delete Mysterious Wasteland. In Mysterious Tower's case, perhaps they were building somewhat separately and intended on either merging the two files or linking, much like Twilight Town was linked to Yen Sid's (Mysterious) Tower, but ended up scrapping the idea.
they found sword in the stone? was it recorded? and it was released january 9th. lol i was went to school the day before and was always looking at my world clock on my phonme to see when it was officially the ninth.

SilverJ-17

spams bombs, not posts
By "finding" I mean, just two rooms and a name, I think (go check out the Jungle Book/ Scrapped World Found thread). I don't want to take this off-topic.

washi95

I find it very unlikely that this would happen, if you could get a picture of this glitch then I would most likely believe it, however right now I still find it very unlikely that a world that probably has no models in-game you somehow got to be able to play in, even by a glitch I still can't see it happening, also you becoming level 500 sounds a bit far fetched. Besides that the game has been out for months now, so I find it unlikely that someone else wouldn't have expirenced this glitch and posted about it on the net. I'll be dissapointed in Square-Enix if Castle Oblivion was actually supposed to be playable in the game but was cut.

Gram

Banned
Awards
-_- not to call u a lier, but i need to atleast c a vid b4 i'd beleive this.

Orion

Prepared To Die
Awards
Also, if it was even remotely possible to reach level 500 in any way, you would have got bored of the game before you got there. At base level thirty (not counting all the Level Up Panel Multipliers) it takes long enough to gain a level.

Fractured_Heart628

Bronze Member
Yeah, it takes me forever just to get to a level and I am already level 77. I'm still having trouble finishing the Emblem Mission in Twilight Town with Xion.

Jakek9

Since it wasn't a fully rendered cutscene, it was the game's graphic in cutscene form, right? Therefore from certain angles there is a place in the cartridge where you can visit CO. But only from Certain angles does it look like the room. Unless the room was actually built, either way the ONE room has to exist for CO somewhere in that catridge for so said cutscene to take place. It's the rendered PS2 cutscenes where they may not exist. Because it is simply video.

simplier terms, but I doubt the level 500 thing, CO might be possible through HACKING. I doubt it's that insane a glitch.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back