• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Level at Destiny Islands

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Jfighter

10. Because I don't feel like wasting time leveling up when I could just as easily finish the level without doing it.

Same here. I left by 8 after owning the 3 on 1 and Riku multiple times. I did not care about the Heartless battle, though.

Escaping Light

Wakka's balls are extremely useful.

xDD I couldn't resist.

I don't remember my level or stats when I first started playing, it was so long ago. My combo was sword/staff though (keep/sacrifice). I recently started playing again, I picked the sword and gave up the shield, I think. I'm currently level 9 during the first day and my record with Riku is 26-0. I plan on getting 99 potions and maybe a couple of pretty stones before leaving the Islands. So I'm predicting at least level 12.

Summonerbrandon

O.O I never did thought about that. Um... if I remember correctly, from fighting Riku 100 times & racing against Riku 100 times. (XD Yes. I did that. It's possible & it took 2 hours to do all of that. XD) I gave up the sword I think & picked the shield, I picked the afternoon, had 99 stones for me to sell to Cid for big bucks, & I was level 18 I think with the scan abilities & something else. I even fought Tidus, Wakka, & Selphie together to get me a lot of potions too.

Dexel

Beyond hope
Think I achieved this on Proud Mode, but I got to Level 16 or 18. ( Wakka's balls are extremely useful. )

Do you people even check how many of these there is? ;~;

Beat Riku 20-2, picked the sword and gave up the staff, I can't remember stats, nor can I be bothered to check.

( I go through the game completely oblivious of my stats, lol. )

Dexel

Beyond hope
just use tidus and do a whole bunch of techs....over and over and over and over and over and over etc.
its two exp every time...its really useful!!!!!!!sometimes i would grow 3 levels in one battle.
i was on like level 25!!!

Eh, Tidus's stick was completely useless.

He just never attacks in just the right way for proper deflection for me. >_>

Hex Girl17

I'm here, I'm there, I'm EVERYWHERE!!!! *giggles*
I wouldn't know who would bother leveling up on those islands even though it would take forever to do so. I mean all the people you have to fight are so weak to fight, the guys on the island, Riku, and the Heartless. I'd just level myself up to like 8 or something then just move on through the game.

Escaping Light

just use tidus and do a whole bunch of techs....over and over and over and over and over and over etc.
its two exp every time...its really useful!!!!!!!sometimes i would grow 3 levels in one battle.
i was on like level 25!!!

Really? I found Tidus to be a massive pain in the ass. I got maybe 4 tech points during the fights. He always ran behind me and hit me...Granted, I still kicked his ass.

Update on me:
Level 12, Record with Riku is 69-0 (I decided to humor myself on that one), 73 Potions and 1 Pretty Stone, 27HP, 3MP, 5AP 11STR, 7DEF and a Protect Chain...I have yet to fight Darkside or anyone else, but I doubt they'll give me 159EXP...

Dexel

Beyond hope
Really? I found Tidus to be a massive pain in the ass. I got maybe 4 tech points during the fights. He always ran behind me and hit me...Granted, I still kicked his ass.

Update on me:
Level 12, Record with Riku is 69-0 (I decided to humor myself on that one), 73 Potions and 1 Pretty Stone, 27HP, 3MP, 5AP 11STR, 7DEF and a Protect Chain...I have yet to fight Darkside or anyone else, but I doubt they'll give me 159EXP...

Wakka's really useful there if you have patience. Just keep hitting his balls into the water without hitting him with 'em. Every 5-10 throws he'll do a harder one that'll give you 2 tech points if you knock it back mid-air. It'll have a blue aura trailing behind it.

Riku's good there as well, but it's 5 EXP for beating him. At that time, you'd have about twice that amount from Wakka unless you can beat Riku really fast.

( Agreed that Tidus is a massive pain in the ass. )

defender11

Don't worry about it? Haha I got to Traverse Town, spoke to Cid and saved. I haven't had time to play recently.

Ah, the sad horrors of growing up...

agreed- growing up sucks. but here and there, we all can find some time for Kingdom Hearts!
i've got so much to do, but i can still get a playthrough in every couple weeks.
thanks for taking my quote. but no reps from anyone. >.<

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back