• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Level at Destiny Islands

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Naximi

In a magical place where nobody has to make sense
Well I left at lvl 5 and lost to Riku over 8 times without a win before I finally gave up and moved on. Then near the end of the the game I thought how I could easily beat him now...... until it took me about 7 tries to beat Riku/Ansem in Hollow Bastion.:embarassed: And I chose the shield and gave up the sword.

Oathkeeper(:

I also left ASAP, though leveling up a little more probably wouldn't have hurt. The first few times I played I fought Selphie/Wakka/Tidus, and tried to beat Riku BUT WHEN HE WOULD JUMP BACK UP...asldf;nmasdgm. Made me angry.
Anyway, the last time I played through I didn't really fight those people. I just wanted to get along with the story. I got the staff and I think gave up the shield? Pretty sure I did. I'm an avid user of Cure/Aero >:D

Shizazzle

You people are insane. You leave Destiny Islands at the level I'm arriving at Alice and Wonderland.

I get to level seven on Destiny Islands (sometimes eight from Darkside's final boost) and then get the hell out of there.:embarassed:

FFK

12 level
I trained almost everything in 2 hour because I kept blocking wakka all the time.
I am on extreme and I chose magic as best and attack as worst.
Blocking wakkas ball is really easy to do instead going fight all 3 or rikku.
rest of levels I got when I killed all shadow from damm island.

Hell And Heaven

I took Advice from Shizazzle I mean come on - How do you stand it? My first time choose staff and gave sword - Left lv.7 Got to Riku / Ansem lv.43 than made a new file and accidentaly saved over my Riku / Ansem file - My current file Choose Sword Gave staff, Lv.7 when left - And i am currently lv.35 with all possible done before hollow bastion 'cept Halloween town ( I hate that world ) Any tips?

~azure.requiem

「fukanou.wa.NANIMO. desu」
Awards
Website
azure-requiem.tumblr.com
..so, what level were you when you left DI.?? .and your stats.??

me, i was lv15. .i already have guard, scan, lucky strike.
30hp, 3mp, ..and i forgot my strength & defense.. X(

by the way, i picked the shield and gave up the sword..

how bout yu.?

~ i dunno, level 10 or maybe over. heh heh. i was obsessed with beating riku. turn out to be a bust...

Shinra

Banned
Awards
nope I'm not kidding, it got really difficult and I had enough potions from beating tidus,selphie, and wakka so many times I had like close to 35+

TrueRoxas527

I tried to do my whole Get To Level 100 Before Leaving The Islands task, (see signature) and finally gave up at level 54. It took me SOOOOOOOOOOOOOO long! I was going insane. I had dreams where I was training Sora more and it said level 99, then i woke up and was all mad that it didn't happen.
I SWEAR that's all true. No joke.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back