• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Level 99 Roxas

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Do you think I can do it?

• Yes

Votes: 128 63.4%
  • No

Votes: 74 36.6%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

ChocobosComet

Blinky KITTY!
Website
usagi-cho.deviantart.com
I'm rootin for all y'all.

I appreciate your enthusiasm Phil but, you wont catch up. It's not that I don't think you could, it's just that:

1) I was halfway done for months before this started, I just kept blowing of finishing.

2) I have copious amounts of free time. *I haz no life* :'(

I had an unfair advantage from the start. Besides there was an incident on another forum where I raced someone.... I will never do that again. :< I'm proud of everyone just for trying. *huggles* <333

C

Colours

When you get to level 99, then it'll be sad for donald and Goofy. They'll be at around level 9 or something, right?

I know.
They wouldn't be able to level up.
Wait, no they wouldn't because I stop leveling Roxas on 11 and Donald and Goofy were on 11 to.

C

Colours

Eh. *shrugs*

I started again. I just filled my last item slot. I can't hold anymore potions or Munny. Roxas is a rich bastard right now.

I have alot of munny.
hmm...
if u guys r planning on reaching lvl 99 by killing T.Thorn, then i suggest recording it :D
let us all experience it xDDD

Do me a favor and not talk slang because I can't understand it.
~But Chocobo should record it, if she knows how to do it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back