• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Level 99 Roxas

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Do you think I can do it?

• Yes

Votes: 128 63.4%
  • No

Votes: 74 36.6%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Zen

Silver Member
Awards
I'll try this but not a the moment. I actually already started but I've taken a break from it. Killing Nobodies in the same place is kind of boring but it'll be worth killing the Twilight Thorn easily.

So far, I am around level 20.

Apostle

Silver Member
Awards
or maybe he forgot the password to his account on KHI...:rolleyes::p
He could have just gotten a new password.

this is possible, it just takes pacience. I got Roxas to around level 25, and then got bored. Also, this is unrelated, but I also got over 4000 munny as Roxas doing jobs. everything just takes pacience.

Last edited:

Bananana

this is possible, it just takes pacience. I got Roxas to around level 25, and then got bored. Also, this is unrelated, but I also got over 4000 munny as Roxas doing jobs. everything just takes pacience.

In my KH book I read that u can only get to 2000 munny then the day ends automatically.

And I think everyone can get to lv 99 but its just boring

C

Colours

He could have just gotten a new password.

Especially if you want to raise him to 100.DD:/

Nutari

The Scotsman
Awards
It is possible, now I don't know is if will have the patience to do that. Yep, patience is e
what you must have.

Patience is a virtue espessally w/ that goal in mind and, doesnt ur level stick w/ sora too that would be AWSOME!!!!!!!!! You could beat boss' wth like 5 hits!

C

Colours

Patience is a virtue espessally w/ that goal in mind and, doesnt ur level stick w/ sora too that would be AWSOME!!!!!!!!! You could beat boss' wth like 5 hits!

The higher the level, the better the difficulty is.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back