• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Level 99 Roxas

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Do you think I can do it?

• Yes

Votes: 128 63.4%
  • No

Votes: 74 36.6%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

XBlade109610

Yea, I know there is already a Thread on this but I felt like doing this too..I'm going to level up Roxas to 99 at Station Calling..I'll probably Post something everyday or Two days..It just depends..It'll take me awhile..Do you think I can do it?

Just so you know I started to attempt this recently. Station of calling isn't the only place where you can get experience with Roxas.\

Good luck.

F

FromTheDark

So Does roxas get new moves or does it stop after awhile

Diomedes

I aim to misbehave
^Ya, u can also fight Seifer as many times as u want, u just have to keep walking in and out of the Back Alley inbetween the matches in the Struggle Tournament, but u gain like 1 lvl for every 5 or 6 fights, and thats only when ur really low lvled, thats how little xp he gives.

Cloud

this guy are sick
Awards
I hope you do it. It'll be a big achievement if you do, although it'll be hard. I did something similar to this on the first Kh, i only got to lvl 36 with Sora on Destiny island. I grew bored of it xD;

Fan1wwe

hey **sora** u've inspired loads of people to do this so gd on ya,
i think u can do it,
im gunna try it now as i have noting else to do and am bored... i gunna try it on KHIIFM+ on Critical Mode... hope u succed in ur mission... Safty and Peace with all of U

Riku Fan1415

I find that the best experience comes on the last day, mostly because of Assassin Nobodies. I go out, explore every corner of the place, using The Usual Spot's save point as I go along.....

Currently, I have Roxas at level 12 with the following abilities (in case anyone cares):
Guard
Scan
Aerial Recovery
Combo Boost
Experience Boost
Magic Lock-On

I wish you could learn some of the more "action" moves from leveling up like in the first game.

Cm'on, don't let this thread die! It's like the deserted version of Twilight Town! Empty! Somebody post besides me!!!!!!!!!!:sad:

Last edited:

Riku Fan1415

I'm only double posting in hopes of SOMEONE (preferably **Sora**) seeing this and coming back to it. **Sora**, you said you'd keep us updated! To quote Donald, "Sora! Come back, Sora!!!!!!!"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back