• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Level 99 Roxas

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Do you think I can do it?

• Yes

Votes: 128 63.4%
  • No

Votes: 74 36.6%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Xarod

u might be able to do it.but raising roxass level to 99 takes alot of effort n exp+time.but good luck

Killa DeX

Circa Old Valendian 706
well i started over the game cause i beat it 30 times and i got up to olympus collesium but
i saved some data of roxas vs axel so i mit try to get roxas to lv 99 instead of fighting axel.

septiroth99

somewhere in the dark...hitting menos grandes!
Yea I am on level 20 right now..Thanks for the info Sephy99.

Okay just to let you guys no I'm doing it on Kingdom Hearts ll not the Kingdom Hearts ll Final Mix+..It was a mistake to put it in KH2FM, sorry..I will be doing this on Proud Mode

thanks. i have the guide of kh2 and in it stands the ammount of exp you gained. just a little maths and i had those numbers.

and i hope you two will get there quick!!:thumbsup:

Krimsun Monkeh

Bronze Member
Well, I will try to play a bit today and tomorrow. =p. I'ma try to get level 20 by the end of Thanksgiving.

Krimsun Monkeh

Bronze Member
Sora ? I don't know... Uhm, I can't exactly give you 10. I'll rep ya if you get to 35. If you don't then ... thats it.

Shadow Fenix

I 'Member
Awards
Speaking of rep, whoever makes it to 99 AND shows us proof, then I'll give that person rep

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back