• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Level 99 Roxas

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Do you think I can do it?

• Yes

Votes: 128 63.4%
  • No

Votes: 74 36.6%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

**Sora**

Yea I am on level 20 right now..Thanks for the info Sephy99.

Okay just to let you guys no I'm doing it on Kingdom Hearts ll not the Kingdom Hearts ll Final Mix+..It was a mistake to put it in KH2FM, sorry..I will be doing this on Proud Mode

Last edited:

MosesMohs

good luck.
be sure to update on new moves for roxas.
you have a lot of patience!

i'll be checking in a lot to see how its going.

DestinedOne

Well anybody can do it as long as they are willing to put in the time to get to level 99.its not hard, it just seems that way.The only thing that makes it seem hard is the amount of time it consumes.

skyhart

Yeah i know that its possible and its not hard its just a matter of applying yourself into a game
I would if i wanted to *cough* "yeah right"

Spyells

You will open the door to light!
An enchanted castle. That's what college is called
I think anyone can do it as long as they have the time and the patience. More so patience than time only because people tend to make time for things they want to do. I know I wouldn't be able to do it. I would want to move forward. Which is exactly what I did. I didn't waste any more time in Twilight Town than I had to. But everyone is different. Good luck guys!!!:thumbsup:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back