What's new

Welcome to Kingdom Hearts Insider

Join us now to get access to all our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, and so, so much more. It's also quick and totally free, so what are you waiting for?

Ask question

Ask Questions and Get Answers from Our Community

Ask a Mod

Ask Questions from your staff

Contact Staff

If you need additional information or have a concern please contact us.

• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Level 99 Roxas

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Do you think I can do it?

• Yes

Votes: 128 63.4%
  • No

Votes: 74 36.6%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Zen

Silver Member
Reaction score
Awards
I'll try this but not a the moment. I actually already started but I've taken a break from it. Killing Nobodies in the same place is kind of boring but it'll be worth killing the Twilight Thorn easily.

So far, I am around level 20.

Apostle

Silver Member
Reaction score
Awards
or maybe he forgot the password to his account on KHI...:rolleyes::p
He could have just gotten a new password.

this is possible, it just takes pacience. I got Roxas to around level 25, and then got bored. Also, this is unrelated, but I also got over 4000 munny as Roxas doing jobs. everything just takes pacience.

Last edited:

Bananana

Reaction score
this is possible, it just takes pacience. I got Roxas to around level 25, and then got bored. Also, this is unrelated, but I also got over 4000 munny as Roxas doing jobs. everything just takes pacience.

In my KH book I read that u can only get to 2000 munny then the day ends automatically.

And I think everyone can get to lv 99 but its just boring

C

Colours

He could have just gotten a new password.

Especially if you want to raise him to 100.DD:/

Nutari

The Scotsman
Reaction score
Awards
It is possible, now I don't know is if will have the patience to do that. Yep, patience is e
what you must have.

Patience is a virtue espessally w/ that goal in mind and, doesnt ur level stick w/ sora too that would be AWSOME!!!!!!!!! You could beat boss' wth like 5 hits!

C

Colours

Patience is a virtue espessally w/ that goal in mind and, doesnt ur level stick w/ sora too that would be AWSOME!!!!!!!!! You could beat boss' wth like 5 hits!

The higher the level, the better the difficulty is.

Status
Not open for further replies.
shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6