• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Level 99 Roxas

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Do you think I can do it?

• Yes

Votes: 128 63.4%
  • No

Votes: 74 36.6%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Almagest

Yay! The thread lives! It's alive! IT'S ALIVE!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (If I hadn't double-posted, you wouldn't have seen this thread)

I'm glad you double-posted, otherwise I never would have thought to try this!

EDIT: I give up. It was fun at first, but then I realized how long it would actually take me to reach level 99 with Roxas. It's not worth it. Trust me.

Last edited:

Fruity_luigi

A populated place where the beach is sunny and the
......Why the hell would you guys try to do this?

I have like zero patience so doing this is not an option for me. Hell, I don't even have the patience to even try to max out stats. Makes me wonder how I'm going to do on critical mode o_O

However, one of you guys could possibly do this, and if you do, give yourself a pat on the back, cuz your a frickin hero. Just hope you don't go nuts and throw your ps2 out the window if something goes wrong XD.

Awards
I think everyone gave up on this a long time ago. Try checking when the two threads were made. And then see when their last post in this thread was.

Quitters, liars, probably hypocrites. This is what these people are :(

Revenescent そら

Anyone could do this if they have patience. I could do it, but I don't want to.

Apparenlty this guy **Sora** couldn't do it because he hasn't posted anything. >.<

Charlie K

Back in Business
Just figured I'd go ahead and bump this thread and say I'm level 22 on Hard mode with Roxas for KH2, and can you get magic, or is that imposible?

Awards
Why is everyone saying he can do it? He hasn't been on in, like, a year.
If he had done it, he would've come back and said so.

C

Colours

Revenescent そら;3004875 said:
Anyone could do this if they have patience. I could do it, but I don't want to.

Apparenlty this guy **Sora** couldn't do it because he hasn't posted anything. >.<

Uh.???

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back