• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Letters to SE USA/JAPAN(KH2FM+): need addresses

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sora18

Look, just because you guys got to import, doesn't mean we know how too, and besides, some of us don't have the money to get all this stuff, we would rather have the game come to the US/Pal places. But you know what, I don't care anymore, just because I know we will never get it, and besides just watch the stupid new scenes on Youtube, if your that desperate, I'm serious. There's nothing really that intresting in KH2 Final Mix+. Acceppt KH Re CoM, that's the only reason why I woudl want it. But think about it guys, the chances of getting it to come to America/Pal places are very, very low, mostly like impossible.

TwistedHeartz

LOL yes, it's mostly because they think $90 is a big waste of money for a game. Parents will probably never see things the way their kids do.

And dayum Skirm, your logic owned me. ...And lots of other people I bet *__* Marry me lols.

Light_keyblade14

Yeah is not fear!! I f you don't belive that it is not coming than it is your problem. You don't have to boder the rest of us.
And not everything is about facts(whether it will come or not)Just have a little hope that it will come
I belive that it will come and thats it! know one else has to tell me what to think.
I support the ones who still belive that it will come to other states.

Awards
See, I don't think it will come. I'm just saying you're entitled to believe that.

You know I'm DEFENDING you even though I don't agree with you, right? I'm entitled to have my own opinion, sunny :B

Last edited by a moderator:

TwistedHeartz

Lol, It's fine if anyone disagrees. As long as people won't put others down. Thank you, Grace for your respect and mature way of saying your opinion :)

And thanks Light Keyblade, for your lovely determination >:3

***Edit**

Someone said this address:

SQUARE ENIX CO., LTD.
Shinjuku Bunka Quint Bldg.
3-22-7 Yoyogi, Shibuya-ku,
Tokyo 151-8544, Japan

I'll be writing soon, I just need to call on a friend to help me translate my letter correctly without looking like a 2 year old LOL...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back