• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Letters to SE USA/JAPAN(KH2FM+): need addresses

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Xman's Keyblade

Dude, as a fellow KH fan and as a friend, take my advice.....

Forget about writing a letter to Square-Einx USA & Square-Einx in Japan, because it won't solve a damn thing.

All you'll get from them is the same answer like, "Your letter is nothing but an a abomination to our franchise," or "Your letter is an arrogant waste of our time."

Sorry, but I am just telling you that sometimes, not a lot of people can get a happy ending. Your best bet is to either import the game and buy a swap-magic for Europe, or wait for about 2-3-5-8-10 years.

And for the last time, the reason why KHII:FM+ will not becoming to the USA & Europe is because it's a Japan-only video game, like the first Kingdom Hearts: Final Mix, and Square-Einx is currently working on other video games at this moment, so it's likely that we might here something good about KHII:FM+ next year.

But if you're too impatient and want the game so badly, I highly recommend that you import the game and buy a Swap-magic for the Europe version, which is a better option for me. And yes, I will probably do that, once I get a job and since I live in the USA.
Sorry!!!!!!!!!!:sad:-_-

Last edited:

Pern

Mewtwo The Wise
With Mewtwo in the Kingdom Hearts Universe
did you guys ever think that NOT everyone can get it

kid: mom can i get swap magic

Mom: what is swap magic?

Kid: it is a disk that let me play games form other pal regions on my ps2.

Mom: way would you want that for.

kid: because I want to play khfm+ and it is in jap.

(mom look up khfm+ and swap magic)

Mom: I don't think so, it is $70.00 for the game and most of language is in jap + it's 15.00-20.00 for swap magic. way would you get something that you can't unstand?

I hope you know what Im going with this.

Souten Ni Zase

did you guys ever think that NOT everyone can get it

kid: mom can i get swap magic

Mom: what is swap magic?

Kid: it is a disk that let me play games form other pal regions on my ps2.

Mom: way would you want that for.

kid: because I want to play khfm+ and it is in jap.

(mom look up khfm+ and swap magic)

Mom: I don't think so, it is $70.00 for the game and most of language is in jap + it's 15.00-20.00 for swap magic. way would you get something that you can't unstand?

I hope you know what Im going with this.
Pay for it yourself .

Shinjuku

Entrapment
Exactly you can get job stop being lazy. Don't give that too young crap either I've been cutting grass since I was 6.

Light_keyblade14

Hey at least I try to be in a good mood. Not like you guys you are always so negative.

Why do you complane the ones who belive that the game is coming. I don't see you guys doing anything to helpo us out

Mysterious

KA ME HA ME HA!
i NEVER let my mother buy any game for me
because she would consider them for all the house
and i want them for me (yay for me)

Pern

Mewtwo The Wise
look guys if you want to comtlain make a thread about it I don't care, but all this guy want is the address to SE thats it. If you guys don't like what people are saying you don't have to put them down, you could be a little nicer even you don't agree with what people have to say, it don't do any harm to send them emails even you think its a waste of time, but comtlain about a thread to me is a waste of time:thumbdown: you can just ignor them.

Awards
Actually TwistedHeartz yes I do know. How many Special editions of a Japanese game in general have you seen come out over here. I'll give you Star Ocean III, but they had a good reason for that. Unlike FM+ they added more to that game to make someone re-buy it.

Grace you failed my friend just go to your corner, and quitely fade away from the forums.

XD What are you talking about? Fail? I'm sorry, was I trying to accomplish something? I love how you have no idea what the hell you're saying, I really do.

Ignoring this unnecessary and pointless comment, keep looking for that address.

Seriously, I don't see why not. There's no down side:

Worst Case= Game doesn't come
Normal Case= They explain why it won't come
Best Case= They say it will come

You can expect the worst but it really doesn't matter.

Mysterious

KA ME HA ME HA!
saphirawings: the problem is not the topic
let them complain whenever they want
the problem is they post millions of threads about this
if they wanna talk about this they can do it just in 1 thread

Pern

Mewtwo The Wise
saphirawings: the problem is not the topic
let them complain whenever they want
the problem is they post millions of threads about this
if they wanna talk about this they can do it just in 1 thread

I know, I sometime get tired of it my self to but you get new people every day, and they shourld look for
threads before they make one and put their idea in a thread that has away ben mad, But the proublem is that you get these poeple that are negative, puting people down or telling them off. I know their will be poeple that agree and diagree, but people can diagree in a nicer way. I know what you guys are saying
I read your guys threads and comets but I still have hope so do others so we may be crazy where happy
to being crazy.:lol:it fun.

TwistedHeartz

Actually TwistedHeartz yes I do know. How many Special editions of a Japanese game in general have you seen come out over here. I'll give you Star Ocean III, but they had a good reason for that. Unlike FM+ they added more to that game to make someone re-buy it.

Grace you failed my friend just go to your corner, and quitely fade away from the forums.

Um actually Jinx, That's not solid proof. That's theory based on the past and gathering info. Here's a lame example :D

It's Valentines Day: Your girlfriend (I'm guessing you’re a guy XD) Has been out all day, and you figure like the other past 3 years, she's gonna do something big for you, probably even propose. Your relationship is great, everythings going awesome, and you know you’ll have a great time. (Believing from past experience, the great times you had) You notice The place is unusually clean, and you also figure, it's to show how much she cares.

Suddenly she calls you and breaks up with you because she has feelings for someone else now, who admits he likes her on Valentines Day... :D and believes your relationship is getting old. So she cleaned everything out so she won't have trouble finding her stuff when she moves out lol >.> See the unexpected?

The main point is, it's not up to you to say, "Oh they’re going to do this. Because blah blah blah " Because in reality you DON'T know what they would actually do. Unless you are that very person yourself, Jinx. And I'm not saying it will come either (or saying this to make you upset or anything), because once again, yes it is a slim chance. They are currently working on tons of other things etc. Whatever.

Also, it's hard to get work in some places. Like, New York for an example. A kid at 6 would probably not make money. It's a city there’s not really any grass for a kid to cut unless in their local ghetto neighborhood for $5 lol. And... For some strange reason actual jobs here seem to have doubt in you if your under 15 years old of age. So you'd need to be 16 to be almost guaranteed you'd get an okay job.

So yes, actually it IS hard for kids to get swap magic, and their parents CAN be a pain. xD Luckily I don't have to worry about it, but I feel bad for everyone else who's stuck in the situation :\... Though yes, getting a job as quick as possible is actually effective in getting people off their lazy butts and get what they want instead of complaining. :D

LOL sorry for the long posts as usual guys *GOD TYPES SO MUCH* xD And yes, I agree theres many threads on this... But you can't really blame people if they're noob and never been here before :<

Omega_Sora

Website
www.myspace.com
Dude Import the damn thing is it really that hard. I mean is it truly that hard cause FM+ isn't coming here so get over it, and import it.

well is really hard...first you need a japanese playstation because you cant play it on the american playstation...plus then you'll have to buy the khfm+ game...and remember...NOT ALL people have that money to import them...and if they did..Im sure they have better things to use the money for

Shinjuku

Entrapment
Omega don't need a Japanese PS2 get Swap Magic simple only costs like $20.

Twisted those kids can go to work they can cut grass like I've said. I've been doing it since I was 6 years old don't give me that crap.
BTW they can get a paper route stop finding excuses. There is alot of jobs a kid can do the most basic is clean the house.

As for you Grace Assassin your post got deleted, but what you said on it was stupidity at it's best.
Also re-edit your post it should be
1. Worst Case=It doesn't come they send you a automated email about the same crap.
2. Normal Case=It still doesn't come, and it doesn't even make to anyone inside the business.
3. Best Case=It doesn't come get over it.

~paro

yeah u know i kind of doubt it theyll send it becuz...its really a bitch try to translate kh2fm+ and cost alot of money~

TwistedHeartz

I'm not giving you any crap, I was just trying to explain to you not everyone's situation is NOT THE SAME AS YOU :\ maturely. Not everyone can go cut grass in their neighborhood or whatever ask/beg strangers. Not everyone gets paid for chores, and not everyone is just like you. >_> Not everyone will think KH2FM+ is going to come here.

And Not everyone will think it won't.

And out of everything I posted, the only thing that I really tried to tell you was to be a little bit more nicer or mature. X: Wasn't trying to piss you off, wasn't trying to annoy you, or make fun of you. Just a suggestion. Or at LEAST, at best. If your going to bash someone on their belief, fine, just make sure you don't bash the person themself @_@;

Souten Ni Zase

I'm not giving you any crap, I was just trying to explain to you not everyone's situation is NOT THE SAME AS YOU :\ maturely. Not everyone can go cut grass in their neighborhood or whatever ask/beg strangers. Not everyone gets paid for chores
I'm sure their parents will let them do something to earn money.

TwistedHeartz

Oh was talking to Jinx,

And hmm it depends really. My parents didnt give me any money/allowence at all till I was like... 15... seriously. Some parents are strict, and don't think you need money at this age for some reason o_O...

Lol... I know a friend who got NOTHING till she turned 18, moved out and got a job. One things for sure, I know my mom would be pretty pissed if she found out I spent almost $90 importing a game. (Which I just recently had did)

S

Skirmish

Alright, Jinx. Here's the butt-end of your logic:

You claim that SquEnix will not release KH2FM+ because people aren't buying their so-called "Special Edition products," and you also claim that most people do not purchase these products, and therefore, FM+ will evidentially not be released specifically for this reason.

Here is some true intelligent logic for you:

"Special Edition products" have nothing to do with the release of a video game. Both are a completely different manufacturing and retail. Please understand that if this were the way of the world for the video gaming company, absolutely no Kingdom Hearts series would be known to Japan, because it would never have existed, if this is truly your logic.

Second of all, the fact of FM+ having a slim chance of releasing to Europe and the US is strictly based on market value. Everything costs money. And everyone wants a profit. So, because of the laws of "supply and demand," SquEnix's excuse for (most probably) not releasing FM+ to Europe and to the US is because of profit. Importing a game, translating it to English, then producing the game for the US and Europe takes a lot of time and a lot of money. They base the gross income and profit of so-called video game on the last piece of the video gaming series according to Japan's profit. For example; Star Ocean, per se, was able to have I, II, and III here translated and produced in the US because SquEnix gained market value from the series. "If II sells well, and the series continues to become popular, we will market III. If we find that Japan has made profit, we will sell it here in the US as well." Hence the law of gaining profit. SquEnix is still teetered on FM+ for the reason of how it marketed in Japan. For FM+, they base the market value interest and how it sold in Japan and average it. Based on that information, they assume the same market value here. If it's low, then no FM+. It is as simple as that. Large gaming companies seem difficult, but their reasons and logic are very easy to understand.

Third of all, you claim you have mowed lawns since you were six. And now, you are seventeen, and still mowing lawns? Before you tell us to find a real job and merely import it and purchase a separate program ourselves, please note that there are other jobs out there that you can gain that pay a little bit higher than just under minimum wage. Mowing lawns is not a real job in the real world. You are old enough to figure that out yourself, rather than present yourself at the immaturity level that you have just accomplished. It is hard to believe you are seventeen.

Furthermore, I support those who are still trying to bring FM+ to the US and to Europe. I, for one, would love to see it released here in the US.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back