• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Let's talk PS5, folks.

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

maryadavies

She Shoots for the Stars
Awards
Website
maryadavies.vze.com
If they are totally converting to UE5, prolly not, depends on how much of the game they got done before the conversion. Don't get your hopes up and save your money for a ps5, that's my advice. (And don't expect OR count on a PS4 version but of course, be nicely surprised if there is one. It's extremely likely that trailer was of a very unfinished build so yeah, don't expect it, it's a fool's bet since they will prolly throw most of that out for UE5 stuff.)

At least PS5's are more available now than they were a year ago, that's a plus at least. As for me, since I have access to one thanks to 'Neko, I'm putting the money I would of spent on a PS5 toward a PC upgrade instead since 'Neko put it in the living room, so I have no need to get one in my room since 'Neko is a lot easier to negotiate gaming time with vs. my other brother. (My poor gaming pc needs it.)

Last edited:

Elysium

Be Wiser Than the Serpent
Awards
At least PS5's are more available now than they were a year ago, that's a plus at least.
Yes, I think they finally have started to come into stock for everyone. (I still believe it took this long on purpose, Sony was trying to pump its sales by making PS5 look unattainable because of how popular it was, making people want it more, and they milked that energy as long as possible.) Anyway, I just found a PS5 in stores a week ago. And I also received an e-mail from Amazon the other day saying that they're doing away with their "invitation" system because it should be more easily available on the site now--they must know the incoming stock has jumped considerably or something.

Back