• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Let's ponder about 1.5+2.5 on the PS4

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Launchpad

i remember the OLD khinsider
Awards
So Square went and did the funny joke of a lifetime by announcing 1.5 and 2.5 on the same disk for like 40 or 50 dollars on the PS4, making us all laugh, cheer, and feel dumb for spending 80 dollars on the previous collections.

I don't think they're really going to add much to any of these games-- most likely a few fixes for loading issues and glitches, and the whole 60fps thing (papa bless), but what if they added a neat little thing to each title? Let's talk about that shit.

I'd like to see them add

KINGDOM HEARTS

New Game Plus would be hella, or at least a way to re-face bosses. The ability to toggle Final Mix heartless colors to the original wouldn't be unappreciated.

KINGDOM HEARTS CHAIN OF MEMORIES

Not much I desire out of this one... I don't know, add a few new bonus effect cards? TAV, Yen Sid, Xehanort, I don't know, surprise me.

KINGDOM HEARTS 358/2 DAYS

Would be nice to see these scenes in 60fps, maybe add a few fight scenes? Not much they can do to save this thing.

KINGDOM HEARTS II

Yo my dudes, hear me out-- this would be hard to develop and maybe even impossible if the source code is unalterable, but how sick would it be if they added in a KH3 drive form? Something that gives you a few abilities from KH3? I know it sounds crazy but it'd be sweet.

KINGDOM HEARTS BIRTH BY SLEEP

Not super passionate about this game in any way, but I don't know? Capes? Online multiplayer?

KINGDOM HEARTS CODED

While I didn't really enjoy watching it too much, it was pretty much the best job they could have done.

lemme hear what you little freaks and geeks have to say on this

Chuman

Dad of Boy
Awards
my heart sunk when 2.5 was announced and no online was confirmed for mirage arena.

that's all i have to say

catcake

eien no chikai
Awards
Making re:CoM a movie like Days and Coded would be good. I could watch it for the story but I don't want to touch the game ever again. Also one thing I already mentioned in some thread is the option to play everything with the original japanese voices. That would sell this collection to me instantly. I'm not going to buy it because it's not happening, but I'd preorder the heck out of it immediately if it did.

LightUpTheSky452

Haddyn Slayer
Awards
Website
oveliagirlhaditright.tumblr.com
Stackable trophies for one thing. And hopefully some of the ones we got for the PS3 version carried over?

New Game Pluses.

A theater mode in KHI would be nice, because now it's the only game not to have one. I also wouldn't mind if they added that new (old?) Kairi line from the I.5+II.5 trailer in somewhere--or more Kairi scenes in general, like the "Your feelings have reached me, Sora" moment from the Japanese version of KHI--but it's a pipe dream. I know.

New cards for Chain of Memories would be nice, yeah (I'm still dreaming of them sticking in some attacks from Re:Coded, too, but I know it'll never happen).

An absolute yes to the fight scenes with Days, and even adding in some things--like the Roxas and Saïx fight... Yeah right.

Fixing the problems in II, and actually allowing you to look at Kairi's lucky charm in your inventory (as it looks like that was originally in the code?). IDK.

Mickey actually stepping in in the Coded movie, and telling Naminé that the events of Chain of Memories weren't her fault. Because it always kind of bothered me that he stand there and lets her victim blame herself, when he knows what happened. They, of course, won't do this, but I'm just sayin'.

Multiplayer in BbS, most definitely. And stackable trophies for that game, if none of the others (but we really need them for Re:CoM, too).

Teaser stuff. If not for III, maybe for some of the secret projects Nomura's got going on for KH in 2017.

Terra and Naminé's conversation from the concert put in somewhere (it would fit PERFECTLY into Coded--if they gave us a bonus scene from Nami's PoV, where she came across Terra while also noting those in need of saving--and the data within Sora--for the first time).

That's all I can think of right now.

Edit: And in a perfect world, Days and Re:Coded being fully remade and playable.

Edit 2: Another hope that's also mostly impossible: Less fish face, and more animation on said faces.

Rydgea

keeps leaving X-mas decor up year-round.
Awards
Website
backloggery.com
Days could be saved if it could play like a movie. No loading screens, no wall-o-text transitions (though the exposition may be needed, it'd require voice over for a more seamless effect), and of coarse fight scenes.

I definitely want the difficulty trophies stacked in 1.5, my god.

The vanilla to FM color palette toggle would be a cool idea for all FM games. Dual audio would be nice as well.

Also, can I at least dream of faces being redone in KH1? Fish face in 1080p might be 'too real' for me to handle.

Sorarocks93

Awards
Wouldn't be surprised if they added a soundtrack toggle for orchestrated and original soundtracks. They did it with FFX when they ported it to the PS4.

hemmoheikkinen

Dear Kafka
Awards
KHIIFM having an Xion data-battle, that would be so cool. This person has a pretty interesting idea about how the battle could play out: now arriving: riku central station

I know, 100% sure it won`t happen, would not make really much sense in canon and in lore, but a man can dream.

KaitoXIII

Awards
Multiplayer returns to mirage arena, that's all i wanted. everything else is just going to be upscaled and put on ps4 which doesn't really matter to me all that much. i don't see them adding much else. maybe another secret fmv once you finish them all, but i doubt it

Caxinuld

Awards
I don't see what else needs to be added to the games besides load time fixes and patches for any bugs that already existed or will pop up in the PS4 port.

LightUpTheSky452

Haddyn Slayer
Awards
Website
oveliagirlhaditright.tumblr.com
I forgot to mention this before, but some sort of reward(s) for having played I.5 and/or II.5 on the PS3 would be nice.

And though I'm just being a dreamer at this point (and know it), I REALLY want to know what that one deleted scene/fight was in KHII, because it's bothered me for years. (The one that Blackdrazon talked about in his KHII Retrospective--at the beginning of the cutscene where everyone's reunited in II, SDG are in battle stances, because they'd presumably been fighting before the scene started.)

Actually, you know what, adding in a lot of cut scenes could be cool (like with Riku standing atop Big Ben from the KH1 beta trailer, or the BbSV2 stuff that won't make it into 0.2). Once again, I know full well that none of this stuff will ever happen, but I can dream.

And yes to the Xion fight in KHIIFM scene.

Re:Coded: A cutscene with an Eliminator just for the LOLs.

Hirokey123

Awards
A Xion CoM card, they replaced all the KH2 cards with Days cards and Roxas's card effect works only for physical cards. So it makes perfect sense to add a Xion card in with same effect as Roxas but for magical cards instead, completing the set.

Griewer

Awards
Not even on the level of wishful thinking because it'd be original content, but it'd be kind of awesome if they'd add an Aqua and a Ventus fight similar to the Terra one in Kingdom Hearts 2 -> Just for fun. :D

Alpha Baymax

On a scale of α to ζ.
Awards
I'd personally love to see a secret ending in Kingdom Hearts 358/2 Days. A glimpse of Lea and Isa's life in the Organisation once they became nobodies, or maybe how Axel and Saix used to get along before Roxas existed. Something to build that aspect further...

Not even on the level of wishful thinking because it'd be original content, but it'd be kind of awesome if they'd add an Aqua and a Ventus fight similar to the Terra one in Kingdom Hearts 2 -> Just for fun. :D

Armored_Ventus_Nightmare_KH3D.png

Aqua seems to be the only exception to the rule, but I think that's intentional. She's the only one of the trio not to be affiliated with Darkness by any capacity. I personally don't think we're going to get any new gameplay elements added on. I want a smooth running and functional game first and foremost.

Last edited:

Alpha Baymax

On a scale of α to ζ.
Awards

Armored_Ventus_Nightmare_KH3D.png

Aqua seems to be the only exception to the rule, but I think that's intentional. She's the only one of the trio not to be affiliated with Darkness by any capacity.

I personally don't think we're going to get any new gameplay elements added on. I want a smooth running and functional game first and foremost.

Awards
Things that I'd like that I know won't happen:

-358/2 Days and Re: Coded being full-fledged games.
-Multiplayer in Birth by Sleep.
-Re: Chain of Memories having its KHII keyblade cards back as well as the new 358/2 Days ones.

Also, the idea of toggling the enemy color palletes to the original ones sounds great. That should have been implemented before.

Grono

KH ☼ D&D ☼ Music ☼ Wack.
Awards
KH: Yeah, the original heartless colors would be nice. Re-facing bosses would be cool. Have nothing to add here.

KHCoM: I wouldn't mind for the extra keyblade cards from the PS2 version to make a come back. And maybe just make Riku's worlds more interesting in general? Just saying, his Disney worlds are pretty boring.

KHII: Original heartless colors, maybe a new drive form (guard form?), and a new cutscene with the Lingering Will (maybe the one with him and Namine like Nomura said?! I know he said it wouldn't be in the games but he's lied about that so many god damn times). Other than that, maybe some re-orchestration on a couple of the Birth by Sleep tracks would be nice :)

KHDays: Fight scenes. Please, for the love of god, give us fight scenes.

KHCoded: Honestly, just make it a little more fight-oriented (although it was infinitely better than Days at that). Also, for this and days, maybe another new extra scene alluding to KHIII?

KHBbS: Updated fragmentary passage with images alluding to 0.2 in it instead of the original scenes. Also, changeable unversed colors, a better framerate (hopefully it is actually 60 fps), capes, and, most important of all, playable mirage arena.

Whole collection: Have the end credits allude to KHIII again, i'm dying for any information here.

hemmoheikkinen

Dear Kafka
Awards
One little modification to KH1FM and KH2FM I would love to see, it`s the adding of Retry option in the game over screen. I think now KH1 and KH2 only have Continue and Load Game options, and the Continue option always sends you back to the area before the boss. It is handy in BBS and in DDD that you can just choose Retry and fight the boss right away again, without first going back to the area before the boss.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back