• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Let's Play Birth by Sleep WITH RANDOM COMMENTARY

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Decade

That's right ladies and gentlemen, this isn't your oridinary Let's play, this is me, talking about random stuff in my life so far. The video is for your viewing pleasure and the commentary is to hear well whatever I'm thinking about at the time.
I'm only doing Ven's story so yuh :O
#1 - YouTube - Let's play Birth By Sleep #1 PIXEL SHIT BE EVERYWHERE
#2 - YouTube - Let's play Birth By Sleep #2 GET YOUR RELIGION OUT OF MY KINGDOM HEARTS
#3 - YouTube - Let's play Birth By Sleep #3 BRO CHRISTMAS IS COMING OMG LET'S SELL STUFF
#4 - YouTube - Let's play Birth by Sleep #4 I AM OFFICIALLY SNOWED IN, HAVE MERCY

For some reason on the first video the quality is horrible, pixelated and just overall bad. It's much better in the 2nd video just the audio doesn't fully mix up.

Last edited:

Gray Aria

The Misshapen Spark
Awards
I like your style of Let's Play. I always thought if I do a LP I would just talk about whatever happens to be on my mind instead of just talking about the game.

AlbertJ

Awards
What do you use to record the gameplay with your commentary? Ive been wanting to do a commentated playthrough but Im not sure what is the best way to record it.

Taochan

Administrator
Staff member
Awards
I enjoy your random commentary, it makes me chuckle. :3

Ovafaze

idyllic dream
Awards
LOl I'm just listening to your commentary while browsing the web. Pretty good.

Decade

Backwards Quotes :D
LOl I'm just listening to your commentary while browsing the web. Pretty good.
Haha thank you! I'm glad you enjoyed it :)
I enjoy your random commentary, it makes me chuckle. :3
xD SUCCESS!!
What do you use to record the gameplay with your commentary? Ive been wanting to do a commentated playthrough but Im not sure what is the best way to record it.
I use this program called Bulent's Screen Recorder 4.
I like your style of Let's Play. I always thought if I do a LP I would just talk about whatever happens to be on my mind instead of just talking about the game.
Yeah it gets boring just talking about the game itself, too much rehash.

Now I'm sorry I haven't had anymore episodes uploaded, I have all the gameplay for it done just none of the commentary since I'm doing a Top 30 christmas reviews from like now till Christmas. Bout to record the 4th video for it. But I'll start doing some LP's tomorrow when I have more free time.

ajmrowland

Keyblade Master
Awards
nice. Im gonna do my own LPs soon and i might need to adopt a similar style for when im not spitting out facts about Disney movies.

Narnianqueen

Yeah, I'm going to do a commentary playthrough of all the KH games as well as others over the Christmas break... well, I'll get started on it :) And I've been planning on giving tips and just talking about the game instead of random stuff or just anything and everything. I want to help people with the games and show them what I did to beat this guy and things like that so it'll help whoever is watching.

Well, I can't really say that I won't say anything random because I don't want it to be boring. :D I'll do it kinda like what you did with yours WITH tips and tricks-- well, I'll post mine up when I do them and you guys can see for yourselves how I do. ;)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back